Home The Bridge

Gold crew *not* readily available from crew retrieval

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
We have a good list and thread about which crew can be narrowed down in crew retrieval. That is a good thread. It shows how some great crew are easily obtainable with multiple selections of polestars.

I made this to isolate the good crew that cannot be narrowed down. I believe Bridge Officer Number One and one of the Scotty cards were mentioned.

I want to know who to reserve citations for, and who to cite through crew retrieval. For example, I found I could narrow down Temperal Agent Chakotay, so I won't cite him. But I now know my citations are useful for Number One.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NoNameNamer had done a Google Sheet that listed all 76 crew not readily available, but s/he took that sheet offline after Buttongate. All that remains, unless someone saved it, is this screenshot:

vdh1r9fnz6yc.png
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Virtuoso Doc has all of Mobile Doc traits, skills and both are legendaries. But Virtuoso Doc had two more traits. So you can separate Virtuso Doc, but as @Spocktoberfest is saying you cannot separate Mobile Doc from Virtuoso Doc.

Edit: for me I am willing to take the 50 50 gamble, until I get 4 stars on Virtuoso Doc. Then it would be citations really on indulgent Seven. Maybe I should just do that in the first place. But, right now I do have a fully fused indignant Seven to use.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble Herder Scotty
    Let’s fly!
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Edit: for me I am willing to take the 50 50 gamble
    Same here. At the moment I don't have the polestars for this, but once I do I'm rolling the dice. I may swear out loud if I get Virtuoso . . . but adding a star to him is a pretty good consolation prize.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Mobile Doc can’t be separated from Virtuoso Doc, Virtuoso Doc has literally the same traits and skills!

Incorrect .. via Datacore i discovered I could 100% pull Viruoso doctor via the following combo. Desperate - Inspiring - Medicine - Science
    Desperate - Inspiring - Medicine - Starfleet
    Inspiring - Medicine - Science - Starfleet
    Legendary - Inspiring - Medicine - Starfleet

Any of these combo's gives me a single option in the retrieval screen. And i am currently on the fence if he will be my next pull , between Emotion chip Data & Tucker on the Ropes.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Mobile Doc can’t be separated from Virtuoso Doc, Virtuoso Doc has literally the same traits and skills!

Incorrect .. via Datacore i discovered I could 100% pull Viruoso doctor via the following combo. Desperate - Inspiring - Medicine - Science
    Desperate - Inspiring - Medicine - Starfleet
    Inspiring - Medicine - Science - Starfleet
    Legendary - Inspiring - Medicine - Starfleet

Any of these combo's gives me a single option in the retrieval screen. And i am currently on the fence if he will be my next pull , between Emotion chip Data & Tucker on the Ropes.

I believe the point was that Mobile Doctor cannot be separated from Virtuoso Doctor, preventing a guaranteed pull of Mobile Doctor. It bites because of Cheesecake Seven.

This is correct; Mobile Doc can't be isolated while Virtuoso can.

Some other ones I've found:

Arachnia Janeway and Gunslinger Uhura share all the same traits, skills, and rarity. While you can isolate Uhura using "Communicator," there's no way to do that with this Janeway.

Also, Chancellor Gowron and Chancellor L'Rell share all the same traits, skills, and rarity. I don't think you can separate the two, though I haven't tried with L'Rell.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • I know Tribble herder Scott has been mentioned but its unusual being a choice between 2 great crew. If like me you want both one day you may want to hold off using valuable traits to target just Determined Janeway 100% till you have had a roll at both.
    izdynwwkuut1.png
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finding the Sevens difficult to differentiate from one another.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Dwayne DibbleyDwayne Dibbley ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    b0nioli5at80.png

An easier way
    e5bgyqne6m6s.png
    you actually dont need to use the legendary too

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ineffyble wrote: »
    I've pulled a list from DataCore.

Crew in portal (and therefore retrievable) who have no 100% polestar combos

(If you think someone is missing, check their entry on DataCore to find out what their unique combo is).
    Legendary
    • Admiral Janeway
    • Admiral Riker
    • Age of Sail Crusher
    • Agent Janeway
    • Alternate Future Jadzia Dax
    • Alternate Future T'Pol
    • Arachnia Janeway
    • Away Team Number One
    • Captain La Forge
    • Captain Scott
    • Captain Silva La Forge
    • Captain Spock
    • Chancellor Gorkon
    • Chancellor Gowron
    • Chancellor L'Rell
    • Dancing Chekov
    • Dr. Hugh Culber
    • First Officer Burnham
    • First Officer Chekov
    • Helmsman Wyatt
    • Jett Reno
    • Kal-if-fee Kirk
    • Lenara Kahn
    • Little John Riker
    • Lt. Commander La Forge
    • Lt. Commander Uhura
    • Lt. JG Palmer
    • Maras
    • Mirror Keyla Detmer
    • Mirror Kirk
    • Mirror Sulu
    • Mobile Doctor
    • Mountain Climber Mayweather
    • Nyota Uhura
    • Seven in Silver
    • Surgeon Pulaski
    • Tribble Herder Scotty
    • Vengeful L'Rell

Super Rare
    • Ambassador Sarek
    • Angel I Riker
    • Armed Philippa Georgiou
    • Captain John Harriman
    • Chief O'Brien
    • Commander Chapel
    • Commander T'Pol
    • Defiant Commander Worf
    • Doctor Chapel
    • Dr. Gillian Taylor
    • EV Suit Chekov
    • EV Suit Tucker
    • Graduation Michael Burnham
    • Lieutenant Chekov
    • Nexus Kirk
    • One Zero
    • Resolute Chakotay
    • Sarek
    • Scared Scotty
    • Transporter Chief Rand
    • Tuskegee Mayweather
    • Undercover O'Brien
    • Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
    • Warship Yar
    • Wedding Day Quark
    • Zero One

I don't think you can narrow the Bynars down to just one of them since they both have the same traits.
  • IneffybleIneffyble ✭✭✭

I don't think you can narrow the Bynars down to just one of them since they both have the same traits.

That's why they're on the list :)