Home The Bridge
Options

Niners Sisko!

RgtIkWI.png

Anybody get him yet?

Comments

• Options
    He’s definitely on my wish list but there’s no way I could get him right now.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    As happy as I am about this, it is kind of sad that it took this long for Niners Sisko to appear given how we have almost all the other team members.

He was the Captain for Pete's sake.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did one pull and got him yay!

Lies!

You deserve it though so nice!
  • Options
    I have all the 4* in that pack FF so that pack is a ticket to wasted pulls for me. Damn you DB!
  • Options
    I did one pull and got Dancing Uhura. First time I got her.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didn't have Jadzia 4/4 already... but then again I need to save my dilithium, in the hopes of getting a 'free' Honey from a pack without having to pony up for the Saturday offer. So Sisko must remain in the bleachers for now.
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    If I didn't have Jadzia 4/4 already... but then again I need to save my dilithium, in the hopes of getting a 'free' Honey from a pack without having to pony up for the Saturday offer. So Sisko must remain in the bleachers for now.

+1

Any other week I'd pull for Sisko, but Honey Bare is number one on my list and I don't want to play a 5-day galaxy event just to get her.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    I did one 10 pack and got 1701 Sisko.
  • Options
    As much as I loved that episode his stats and traits just aren't worth it for me. I don't need another CMD/SEC running around.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I did save my dilithium for Honey, and got her on the second try, along with two beholds (went with Sybok and 5* Seven) - so feeling lucky, I gave this one a shot with my remaining dil, and got a surplus Princess Jadzia. Heigh-ho.
  • Options
    Niners Sisko is high on my list of wanted crew. I bought two packs and got Princess Jadzia (OK, I didn't have any of her) and a Prospero Data (brought mine to 3/4). The elusive Captain is still out there...I'd have to burn a good chunk of my dilithium for another pack though, and with my luck I'd get Dixon, who I have FF. Decisions, decisions...