Home The Bridge
Options

Galaxy events problems

Since the game atm encourages cheating I suggest you make it easier for ppl to spend their crons mainly by making it easier to hand in resources. For example like this: if you have the resources, allow x10, x100 or more hand-ins at a time if you have them. I like many others do not have the time to turn 50k+ crons into galaxy events during a weekend as the mechanic stands even if I would like to, please fix this.

Thank you for your attention,
LS

Comments

• Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m good without this change. However, as an alternative, might I suggest prefarming when you have time. I believe that there are lists of common galaxy event items in the Ready Room.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would drastically increase the cost of galaxy events. The limiting factor is time not chrons. So letting you spend more chrons would just cause the number of chrons needed to increase.

It's like the skirmish event changes. They made the battles going quicker, so now people spend the same amount of time and have to use even more chronitons causing VP to grow. But the time needed to earn a 5* is still the same as before.
  • Options
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Actually that mechanic is very reason that makes galaxy somewhat balanced.

You may have chrons (or real money to spend for them) but don't have time to click all weekend.
    Someone else has less chrons (and no money to buy more chrons) but does have time to click all weekend.

This way small fishes have at least some chance against big fishes.

Not really, it only enoucourages cheating, and tbh the so called anti-cheating mechanic is a joke
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    This would drastically increase the cost of galaxy events. The limiting factor is time not chrons. So letting you spend more chrons would just cause the number of chrons needed to increase.

It's like the skirmish event changes. They made the battles going quicker, so now people spend the same amount of time and have to use even more chronitons causing VP to grow. But the time needed to earn a 5* is still the same as before.

As I said in my original post, it would be optional, you have the CHOICE of handing in more resources.
  • Options
    Just as an addition, I do not spend a single dime (any more) on this game, I have just spent months gathering crons and I was up to 74k last weekend, I was so excited to spend it all on the event so I would get Wyatt Earp, sadly I had IRL issues and couldn't spend many many hours handing in 70k + actually placing the crons, it would have taken constant presence... that is not right imo.