Home Make It So!
Options

Really wish you would have just left the Crew button alone, and put the Manifest in the top right.

Just what I said in the title. I really wish you would have just left the Crew button alone, and put the Manifest in the top right. It's an annoying change. In my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I would be annoyed by it, but there are enough times when I want to get into the Vault to look at crew that I don’t feel put out by the rest of that interface.

The event hub, though...ugh. It shouldn’t take that many taps to get into the event, especially if you’re only trying to load a shared crew for your squad or claim some earned threshold/community rewards.
  • Options
    The event hub, though...ugh. It shouldn’t take that many taps to get into the event, especially if you’re only trying to load a shared crew for your squad or claim some earned threshold/community rewards.

That too!!! It's worthless.
  • Options
    I thought I would be annoyed by it, but there are enough times when I want to get into the Vault to look at crew that I don’t feel put out by the rest of that interface.

The new interface didn't make it any easier to get to the vault.

The previous two methods (Crew>Vault, Menu>Vault) were already 2 clicks.
  • Options
    The entire change is a PITA
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I was really annoyed by the crew quarters change at first. I'm ok now. I liked it better before, but I don't really think about it.

The event hub. I totally agree. Absolutely worthless. And having so many pop-ups makes it worse. I wonder if they could have been more annoying if they had tried.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I don't mind the new menu, but as others have said, the Event hub is annoying and worthless. If we want to see the Event history, we can just go to the Wiki, which provides more detail anyway.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!