Home The Bridge
Options

And once again

After having purchased one credit pack i see this. Banhammer strikes again if using it more than once ;-)
SNAFU
igv7wqo0br39.png

Comments

• Options
    It looks like you made your first one just before the reset. It's once within a defined 24 hour period--that doesn't mean they have to be 24 hours apart.

Looks like yes. But if you look at the time at the bottom right you can see what time it was and my purchase was litereally seconds before i took the screen shot
  • Options
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

Looks like yes. But if you look at the time at the bottom right you can see what time it was and my purchase was litereally seconds before i took the screen shot

Ah. It's a trap!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it doesn’t disappear after you buy it unless you back out of the portal screen and go back in. But even so, if you try to buy it again while it’s still there it won’t let you.
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I find it occasionally doesn't disappear for me either right away. Not really a big deal.

You know, I was getting annoyed by all the posts like this pointing out the "TRAP! OMG, don't click or BAN!!" But you know what? That just shows that everyone knows now not to click things they are otherwise not supposed to, or else there may be consequences.

So the ban worked. In the wild proof!

4wn0l605k83f.png

Look at the opening post. See the little ;-)
    That means a joke.
    Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    It was the same the first time this offer popped up. I bought it twice.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I find it occasionally doesn't disappear for me either right away. Not really a big deal.

You know, I was getting annoyed by all the posts like this pointing out the "TRAP! OMG, don't click or BAN!!" But you know what? That just shows that everyone knows now not to click things they are otherwise not supposed to, or else there may be consequences.

Sorry to disagree, but I see the effect of the bans to make me more cautious when pushing a button, and being on edge like that has been decreasing my enjoyment of the game which had been a de-stressing distraction. I don't see this as a positive thing for my interaction with the game. And this comes from someone who was not banned.

Yes, you'll get banned by pushing the wrong button. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

Sorry to disagree, but I see the effect of the bans to make me more cautious when pushing a button, and being on edge like that has been decreasing my enjoyment of the game which had been a de-stressing distraction. I don't see this as a positive thing for my interaction with the game. And this comes from someone who was not banned.

I'm confused. Are you saying I don't need to worry about being banned by pushing the wrong button? Because that is what happened.

And Traveling Man seems to be saying that I should be afraid, which was the apparent positive effect of the bans.

So should I be worried, or not?
  • Options

I'm confused. Are you saying I don't need to worry about being banned by pushing the wrong button? Because that is what happened.

And Traveling Man seems to be saying that I should be afraid, which was the apparent positive effect of the bans.

Be afraid be very afraid,don't go back into the water, in space no one can hear you scream.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭

Be afraid be very afraid,don't go back into the water, in space no one can hear you scream.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHhhhh h h h h h . . . . . . .