Home The Bridge
Options

Black Friday/Cyber Monday "deals"

I'm new to the game, does anyone know if they'll be offering some good deals for this weekend? Has this game in the past offered good BF or CM deals?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elusive Treasures is a popular one. £50 for all beholds.
    I'd end up chucking them all away as I have most super rares already. Another crew slot sale would be great
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing much last year.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elusive Treasures is a good one esp for new players... I got a lot out of it last year. Crew is a little full to try it this time... but who knows
  • Options
    Dabo 50%
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Elusive Treasures is a good one esp for new players... I got a lot out of it last year. Crew is a little full to try it this time... but who knows

I remember pulling the trigger on the 2 packs for $49.99 deal. As a newish player, it helped FF a lot of characters. But, with the number of cards in the portal and no legendary guarantee, I'd probably pass this year. But, it was a good offer.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!