Home Make It So!

New collection ideas

We have a collection of gauntlet exclusive crew. Could we also have a collection of voyage exclusive crew? I feel it is warranted. These crew (The Clown, Jannar, Lucien, Thot Gor, Fierce Guinan, Ensign Picard, Col. Worf, Dr. McCoy) could be in a collection named something like "The Final Frontier" for example.

Another idea is a collection of The Dominion faction crew. We have enough changelings, Jem'Hadar, and Vortas to make this happen.
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Both of those are good concepts! +1

I'd also like to add:

"Hearts of Glory" - For characters with the "Hero" trait
    "Wild Cards" - For characters with the "Maverick" trait
    "Time's Arrow" - For characters with the "Temporal Agent" trait
    "The Band's All Here" - For characters with the "Musician" trait

Potentially there might be a really interesting category for the truly legendary characters who have at least 1 version in all rarities, where you unlock completion for not just immortalizing a single crew member, but immortalizing that crew member at each level of rarity (so five times minimum).
  • Pretty much every race in the game with more than 10 crew has a collection. But what about the Holograms? Holograms have rights too, they may just be photons and force-fields but they feel, they think, they evolve.

I think the other ideas in this thread are good also.
  • +1 to all the ideas in this thread.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cultural figures
  • Pets!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of those are good concepts! +1

I'd also like to add:

"Hearts of Glory" - For characters with the "Hero" trait
    "Wild Cards" - For characters with the "Maverick" trait
    "Time's Arrow" - For characters with the "Temporal Agent" trait
    "The Band's All Here" - For characters with the "Musician" trait

Potentially there might be a really interesting category for the truly legendary characters who have at least 1 version in all rarities, where you unlock completion for not just immortalizing a single crew member, but immortalizing that crew member at each level of rarity (so five times minimum).

I would prefer if Time's Arrow stays reserved for characters from the episode of that name. Temporal Agents can have... I can't think of anything but "Let's Do the Time Warp Again" or "Anything with Time in Front of it is Cooler."

+1 to the rest, though. And to pretty much all the rest of the ideas too.
    Farewell 🖖
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Andorians! And Orions if they add a couple new crew like those from Discovery.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • The mind meld collection of fused cards, need the new cards to be made first of course, but it would be a challenge of epic proportions
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Andorians! And Orions if they add a couple new crew like those from Discovery.

I’m down for that!
    1obfj3c05mwd.png
    ppc76onjk52b.png
    rmbjqzf1h6dd.png

There’s also a cool Orion helmswoman from the mirror episode of Enterprise. And I’ve wanted Harrad Sar in game for quite a while

• My idea is called worthless, every, sulu Wesley, bynars neelix and any other worthless card in it
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Jeffrey Combs collection or possibly a combined Combs and Cromwell collection considering the number of characters they portrayed.
  • A collection for ‘The Killing Game’ would be great
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    A collection for ‘The Killing Game’ would be great

What about a Discovery heavy "The Crying Game" although there has been some crying in other series?