Home The Bridge
Options

Captain Kirk turns 90 on March 22, 2021

William Shatner turns 90. Wonder if WRG will have anything special?

A choice Behold on his actual birthday or a new card in 6 pack the following day Tuesday?

Hopefully they do something for him.

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Tig Notaro turns fifty this month, as well. There is a lot of main cast and reoccurring cast with March birthdays. I fall between Spock and Troi myself this month.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Renegade Kirk from The Voyage Home!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to recall Ben mentioning that his 90th birthday was coming up (also Patrick Stewart has a milestone). He is definitely not such a big fan of Trek that he would just have this random knowledge, so something is definitely in the works.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    If we’re talking “I can haz Kirk card?” I wouldn’t mind a “Paradise Kirk.” One of the few decent episodes from the notorious “Turd Season.” He could have a MED stat and it would fit the lore.

96so04ynvvpb.jpeg

It’s difficult to believe Mr. Shatner turns 90 this month. My mom is an UnXplained FANATIC and when I told her the other day this March he turns 90 her jaw dropped.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Renegade Kirk from The Voyage Home!!!

Kirk from Search for Spock!
  • Options
    I seem to recall Ben mentioning that his 90th birthday was coming up (also Patrick Stewart has a milestone). He is definitely not such a big fan of Trek that he would just have this random knowledge, so something is definitely in the works.

Patrick Stewart's milestone 80th birthday was last July.
  • Options
    Tig Notaro turns fifty this month, as well. There is a lot of main cast and reoccurring cast with March birthdays. I fall between Spock and Troi myself this month.

That's a helluva ménage e troi as a birthday gift...

<pendant mode> I originally came here to moan about the title being I correct since Captain Kirk himself hasn't been born yet </pendant mode> but I see the OP has clarified this the original post... 🖖
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭

He meant Shatner and Nimoy have 90th birthdays. Patrick Stewart isn't 90 and his birthday is in July.
    Super excited for the new Kirk and Spock to celebrate 🍾
    Is it too much to hope that they also use this as the theme for the campaign?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Wait until you have to fuse McCoy with the merged Kirk and Spock to get the Trio😊😉
    that would be my favorite.