Home The Bridge
Options

Since it is a Holiday this week.....

How about a special gift, DB?

Add a fourth Community Prize to the Galaxy Event, at either 1.5 or 2 Billion Points. A Honey Bear Crew Card.

Just an idea......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whales are going to be spending like crazy for her. I doubt they'd give her away for free. Perhaps an event pack 10x pull on top of the 1 billion level 10x premium pull?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whales are going to be spending like crazy for her. I doubt they'd give her away for free. Perhaps an event pack 10x pull on top of the 1 billion level 10x premium pull?

That could work. 1.5 Billion Community Points for a Ten-Pack of the Event Pack.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Of the two, I would see a single 5* crew more likely than an event 10x pull but I like the line of thinking. We have been saying in our fleet chat for months that there needs to be more levels added to threshold rewards for solo and community.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    I'm totally on board for a potential free Honey Bear. You could even say its a Thanks for being a customer/player because of you know...THANKS GIVING

:)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I'm totally on board for a potential free Honey Bear. You could even say its a Thanks for being a customer/player because of you know...THANKS GIVING

:)

Good will to the people who give you money for services gets you more money for services over time. This has been documented.....

Scott

EDIT: I garbled that sentence something fierce for some reason.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB's special offer last year was a $50 for $100 in value behold pack. DB's not interested in thanking the average player, just the whales.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    DB's special offer last year was a $50 for $100 in value behold pack. DB's not interested in thanking the average player, just the whales.

That was the first special offer I bought, and at the time made a huge difference. Now, I'm sure 75% or more would be wasted.
  • Options
    No holiday for me this week, so i don t expect anything. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    Of the two, I would see a single 5* crew more likely than an event 10x pull but I like the line of thinking. We have been saying in our fleet chat for months that there needs to be more levels added to threshold rewards for solo and community.

1.5 Billion = One Honey Bare.

2.0 Billion = One Ten Pack Event Pack.

Everyone is happy.

{Takes a bow.}

Scott

• Options
    [KM] Videm wrote: »

1.5 Billion = One Honey Bare.

2.0 Billion = One Ten Pack Event Pack.

Everyone is happy.

{Takes a bow.}

Scott

given we have smashed current community rewards in under a day, that isn't to far fetched to actually achieve given phase one is three days this event.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    *rest of the world waves at America*

I think the other 95% of the population should get a free gift whilst you guys are getting fat on turkey.
  • Options
    Siblin wrote: »
    *rest of the world waves at America*

I think the other 95% of the population should get a free gift whilst you guys are getting fat on turkey.

You get a honey Bare, and you get a Honey Bare. Honey Bares for EVERYONE!!!!!
  • Options
    That gif is about the only thing close to reality with this post. I expect an expensive multbehold pack or something of the lacks full of crew I don't want or need. However if they did $50 for the usual $100 event pack with two Honey Bares and 10 pulls plus the chrons, credits, boosts, and vip I jump all over it
  • Options
    They’ve done similar setups previously with the convergence day event so why not this one?
  • Options
    They’ve done similar setups previously with the convergence day event so why not this one?

Cause there's no one left to code it. Innovation is not plausible right now. C&P all that's available.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    McDubhagen wrote: »
    However if they did $50 for the usual $100 event pack with two Honey Bares and 10 pulls plus the chrons, credits, boosts, and vip I jump all over it
    They would have my $50 as well, but I don't think they would do that. A free bare would be a nice touch and I would reward them with the double offer.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    This is all well and cute, but... no. Not going to happen.
    Also, I'll be the first in line to apologize if I'm wrong. But, no.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to Wal Mart yesterday and suggested that since this is a holiday weekend, they should give away QLED TVs on Friday.

They said no.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

I went to Wal Mart yesterday and suggested that since this is a holiday weekend, they should give away QLED TVs on Friday.

They said no.

But, did you tell them that you REALLY wanted one?!?
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, did you tell them that you REALLY wanted one?!?

I told them it would generate goodwill among their customers. They said goodwill doesn't pay the bills.
  • Options
    Oh joy. instead of increasing the number of rewards, they increased the vp needed to get the original ones. DB if you're reading this, i don't think that's what OP intended
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember the song that metalhead was listening to on the bus in Voyage Home? I'm hearing it loud and clear right now.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Anyone remember the song that metalhead was listening to on the bus in Voyage Home? I'm hearing it loud and clear right now.

LOL
    "I Hate You"

• Options
    Scoustar wrote: »
    Cause there's no one left to code it. Innovation is not plausible right now. C&P all that's available.
    What would they need to code? Its not like missions or events are hard coded. If ut has anything to do with programming, they have a Database table that just needs to be extended by an VP amount and the Item ID of the reward.

The whole "coding" of an event should not take more than 15 - 30 min of work and has nothing to do with coding.
    Otherwise they would have a horrible setup of their program.
  • Options
    The whole "coding" of an event should not take more than 15 - 30 min of work and has nothing to do with coding.
    Otherwise they would have a horrible setup of their program.
    I thought all available evidence already pointed to this.
  • Options
    Oh joy. instead of increasing the number of rewards, they increased the vp needed to get the original ones. DB if you're reading this, i don't think that's what OP intended

I didn't even see that!!!!!!

You monsters!!!!!!

{Probably because the Event has an extra day.}

Scott

• Options
    could be worse, 50% more time but only a 37.5% increase in the VP (not that that has been an issue lateley with galaxies)
  • Options
    xtreme192 wrote: »
    could be worse, 50% more time but only a 37.5% increase in the VP (not that that has been an issue lateley with galaxies)

We will make the Community Rewards. No doubt.

My only thing i would say about it, is that the reason the Event has an added day is because of the Holiday. I will literally have three hours tomorrow afternoon and one hour Monday morning to do the Event......

Scott