Home Engineering Room
Options

Crew not searchable in Crew Retrieval

After trying/failing to get D'Nesh in the Tuesday portal pack, I thought I would try to get her in the Crew Retrieval, just to see how difficult that would be.

When I enter either D'Nesh, D Nesh, or just nesh, nothing happens in the search - the entire crew roster stays there in greyed out mode, AND when I search manually for her, she is not there at all.

When I do the search for D'Nesh in the Vault, the silhouette shows up as it should.

I am not sure if there are other crew that this happens for, but I thought it noteworthy to create a thread in case someone else finds this same problem with other crew.

iOS 12.x on my iPad4, iPad Air (newest gen) latest iOS 14, and iPhone 12Pro with latest iOS all show the same problem with this search.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'Nesh is currently still a limited crew, not available in regular premium packs and will not appear in a search in Crew Retrieval.

In the detailed info about the crew, you can see that the crew is currently available via an offer. Once that offer disappear, it will say that the crew is not yet available via Crew Retrieval.

y9uft4xlhujv.png

• Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Maybe you can ask to add it? Otherwise we'll see this kind of threads alot.