Home The Bridge
Options

Courier Burnham

Is there a reason why Courier Burnham is not available in the Crew Retrieval? Are there others as well? Or do we have to wait until they are put into the loot table?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't retrieve what isn't in the portal. Honestly, I think this new feature isn't living up to the hype. In the long run, I suspect portals, voyages, and honor might net me just as much. I finally got the EMA from retrieval to help fill gaps in my Med, then Wyatt Miller unseated him the next week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    She hasn't been added to the portal yet. Only crew available in the portal can be retrieved.

Thank you
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't retrieve what isn't in the portal. Honestly, I think this new feature isn't living up to the hype. In the long run, I suspect portals, voyages, and honor might net me just as much. I finally got the EMA from retrieval to help fill gaps in my Med, then Wyatt Miller unseated him the next week.

How do you figure that Wyatt unseats him? EMA has a significantly higher voyage score, better traits, is a main cast crew, and is the super rare Med, CMD, Sec combo?
  • Options

How do you figure that Wyatt unseats him? EMA has a significantly higher voyage score, better traits, is a main cast crew, and is the super rare Med, CMD, Sec combo?
    I'm still happy to have him and will eventually use him a lot, but, as I'm trying to fill in the top missing Med in my roster I'm just going by top 10 Med base skill. In that case-
    1 Dr. Bones McCoy (IMMO)
    2 Dr. Hugh Culber (FE 3/5)
    3 Q as God (IMMO)
    4 Dr. Pollard (1/5* lvl40)
    5 Indulgent Seven (Not close to getting her yet)
    6 Wyatt Miller (1/5* lvl80)
    7 Dr. Katherine Pulaski (Still Need)
    8 Soji Ashamed (IMMO)
    9 Mycelial Culber (1/5* lvl50)
    10 Surgeon Pulaski (Still Need)
    ---
    11 Warship EMA (1/5*)
    12 Torpedo Surgeon McCoy (Don't have)
    13 Nona (Ditto)
    14 Dereth (Ditto)
    15 Medic Jett Reno (1 /5*)
    Even a good 1/5* helps bulk out my roster. My current 10th place is RAF Bashir. Midwife Worf will send him to the freezer for me this weekend. The EMA FE will push into my top ten for Med, but Miller will get there first and go higher.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

You don't get Legendaries with voyage.
  • Options
    I know, @Peets.
    I was referring to getting the stars/1 missing purple or the honor from them on voyages to get begolds or cites during the honor sale. I still pick up a couple stars from voyages a week. Flotter and Kolos got stars in just the last couple days. I've gotten as many or more new golds/stars from portals than retrieval in the same period. Retrieval is nice, but the hassle and the hype do not measure up.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Retrieval = around 19 legends a year. 2k honor a day = 730k honor = 14 cites or 16 beholds without discount. Yeah, honor sale will be better unless we would get a retrieval sale ;)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at it this way, retrieval doubled they number of stars we could add to crew. With the option of getting new crew too.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll jump on the Warship EMA love boat here...he’s so great I immortalized two of them, which has helped me immensely with the usually challenging MED/SEC voyages.

unai5toldxj0.png
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love crew retrieval, it gives me a chance to fuse crew that won't drop but wouldn't necessarily be my first choice in a begold. Also, can see my chances of getting crew I haven't got yet.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I’ll jump on the Warship EMA love boat here...he’s so great I immortalized two of them, which has helped me immensely with the usually challenging MED/SEC voyages.

unai5toldxj0.png

Can confirm he's fantastic. He makes 90% of my Voyages that feature one of SEC, MED or CMD.