Home Fleet Central
Options

The New Tuners - Level 134 (Max) Starbase

WrightWright ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Fleet Central
The New Tuners have openings for 20 new members. Our fleet have a level 133 starbase, it’s been a long road but the end is almost in sight.

We just want to have fun and play the game and just ask that you enter events (no rank target), support daily targets where you can and make your starbase donations.

We’d be open to another fleet merging with us.

If you’re interested message me here or in game.

Comments

• Options
    Hello Wright
    Since the new retrieval feature, i've increased my efforts for recrutement/merger.
    I'm part of Québec Alliance, we are currently 27 active member and despite our low numbers, we rank constantly in the top 100 in events, without any requirements, just the players reaching their goals. We are pretty good in Factions events 😉

Our Starbase is maxed out. We have a very nice Discord server, where most of us discuss, get infos and tools to help our low level Capitains.

Even if we are all french speaking, about half of us are binlingual and are open to adding non-french speaking captains to increase our number.

I'm open for suggestions, let me know what you think.
    Regards
  • Options
    Cyberben wrote: »
    Hello Wright
    Since the new retrieval feature, i've increased my efforts for recrutement/merger.
    I'm part of Québec Alliance, we are currently 27 active member and despite our low numbers, we rank constantly in the top 100 in events, without any requirements, just the players reaching their goals. We are pretty good in Factions events 😉

Our Starbase is maxed out. We have a very nice Discord server, where most of us discuss, get infos and tools to help our low level Capitains.

Even if we are all french speaking, about half of us are binlingual and are open to adding non-french speaking captains to increase our number.

I'm open for suggestions, let me know what you think.
    Regards

Thanks, but we’ve put a lot of effort in to get to L133 Starbase, I was hoping for someone to join us rather than the other way around.
  • Options
    The New Tuners have openings for 5 new members. Our fleet have a level 133 starbase, just Ops to complete.

We just want to have fun and play the game and just ask that you enter events (no rank target), support daily targets where you can and make your starbase donations.

• Options
    The New Tuners have openings for 6 new members. Our fleet have a level 133 starbase, just Ops to complete (about 20K holoemitters to go).

• Options
    The New Tuners have openings for 2 new members. Our fleet have a level 134 (max) starbase.

• Options
    Fleet is now full again.