Home The Bridge
Options

Elusive White Whale Jhamel

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
After picking up Narek on the Dabo Table two days ago, I’m down to one missing character left - Jhamel. She’s nothing fancy but represents the last available unowned character in the game for me. I think she’s only available in Dabo until the next portal update. Should I stock up on the good deals available now for packs for when the portal is updated even though it will be tough to resist opening some or all packs? I do have several super rares that still need 1-3 stars from Tuesday packs to bring up to 4 stars that will also be added at the next Portal update. I think the odds of getting an Andorian or Aenar polestar are next to nil waiting for her to be added to Crew Retrieval. What’s your advise for this pasty white with a blue tinge elusive creature? a4irxpunev77.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Jhamel I believe she is in portal as well as crew retrieval, of course since they are in the pool. You can check using crew retrieval to see if she is in.

I am thinking Lissan.

You could always get lucky and event with her traits come up. Which could make her available in a 390 or 490 dil. pack.

But otherwise crew retrieval will probably be your best shot, when she is made available in the pool. And that is the reason you want ISM to get, an open, as many constellations as you can, to get the rarer traits.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    It won't take an Aenar polestar to target her once she's added to the portal, but it could be difficult if you won't have Andorian, which is also rare.

But with Andorian, Telpath, Inspiring you should be able to target her, for example.

Actually, provided there are no other additions with the same traits, it should be possible to target her with Telepath, Inspiring, Communicator and Romantic, once she's in the portal.
  • Options
    I'll swap you my three copies for your Carlos!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Give me her transporter coordinates.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Give me her transporter coordinates.

Kidding aside I wish you luck on acquiring the needed polestars and hope it is not too long a wait for her to be added to the pool.