Home The Bridge
Options

Drinking a beer while choosing Alternate Future Bashir

I thought I was lucky pulling a few Legendary beholds with "Alternate Future Bashir". I'm like... great some good MED. WHY the hell does he need legendary stuff at lv50.... This dude is insanely difficult to level up. Now I'm bummed...

ps. feel free to let me know in the comments which 5 and 4*'s to absolutely avoid.

e7nm1mbrvok3.png
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    I knew I should have looked here first: http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that was just a marketing ploy to get more people to buy the double up offer lol.
  • Options
    [TUFG] Doctor X[TUFG] Doctor X ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I did not buy the "double the crew" offer since I got him at 3 stars without and already had him at 40.... But this is really just insane. And it's not like his stats are so crazy good that every min is worth it
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not buy the "double the crew" offer since I got him at 3 stars without and already had him at 40.... But this is really just insane. And it's not like his stats are so crazy good that every min is worth it

I wasn't suggesting you should. I was suggesting it was a ploy by DB to try to convince people to. :smiley:
  • Options
    Do you want to know the worst thing about his Legendary Combadge? It provides mostly DIP, which he doesn't even use. Oh, and you get to build another one in the 90-100 range.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that too. I have a character who required equipment that gives diplomacy skill points yet that character doesn’t even have the diplomacy skill.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why it doesn't boost his diplomacy anyway. He can still use it as an off-skill, it's **tsk tsk** that it doesn't at least boost the off-skill.
  • Options
    Bashir on average is very difficult to level. Any of them. Any Borg as well
  • Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    All Bashir’s are typically difficult to level. Usually because of that damn 5* Kukulaka teddy bear you have to build.

The 5* combadge takes 989 chrons on average to build from scratch.

The 5* Kukulaka (at level 99) takes 2096 chrons on average... enjoy that!

But 5* MED crew highly fused are more valuable than CMD/SEC/DIP crew due to rarity so worth the grind in the end.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Bashir’s are typically difficult to level. Usually because of that damn 5* Kukulaka teddy bear you have to build.

But 5* MED crew highly fused are more valuable than CMD/SEC/DIP crew due to rarity so worth the grind in the end.
    Top Tip, replicate his Teddy Bear! 2000 chronos for one item! Crazyness!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Ha...reminds me of judge Q, he requires a 4 star agonizer at level 20. He was the first legendary i fully equipped so when i saw that I thought all legendaries required a 4 star item early on. Glad I was wrong in the assumption. Now after seeing that alternate future Bashir is...difficult...i really want him!
  • Options
    The replicator is your friend, that is if you have the credits to use it. Thanks to voyages I'll never hurt for rep rations ever again and schematics are again completely pointless to me. Only problem is having millions of credits and the limit of 5 reps per day.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Top Tip, replicate his Teddy Bear! 2000 chronos for one item! Crazyness!

Oh, don't I know! Automatic replication of all Bashir's Kukulakas, Geordi's Toolboxes, Spock's Tricorders and Troi/McCoys Manitoba Journals for me.
  • Options
    eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    250,000 credits and 32 rations. I'd do that all day than spend 1000-2000 chronitons and 90,000+ credits to build that damn bear.

Especially since rations are pretty much free at this point.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Secret Agent Bashir needs a great many faction items.