Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Platonian Chekov

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in The Bridge
62m6v483grjl.jpg
jl6cxihjmbc1.jpg
zy8flyyvzbsx.jpg

Showing some nip for the girls and the gays.

Comments

• Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    It took me a few seconds to realize it was Chekov and not a younger Al Pacino from Scarface.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    It took me a few seconds to realize it was Chekov and not a younger Al Pacino from Scarface.

I thought it was Steve Coogan. But I could see it being Pacino instead. It's certainly more like either of them than it is like Chekov.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chekov's actually a half-decent card. #5 SEC/SCI base pair helps him round out the Top 40 for overall voyagers. For SEC/SCI voyagers, he's #2 behind Activated Dahj (who has the exact same skill order). Gary Seven obviously beats those two overall for Voyagers with SEC and SCI as the top two skills.

Traits aren't that exciting, but he hits two collections. I wouldn't chase after him, but he could get some decent use if you ended up with him.
  • Options
    I think he look like Dobby. Someone ought to give him a sock.

Socks with sandals? The 23rd century is more civilized than that.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One & Done. First Pull. Followed by two Event Packs, two Culbers!

Congrats on your excellent pulls!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    One & Done. First Pull. Followed by two Event Packs, two Culbers!

Congrats on your excellent pulls!

Thanx. I was surprised all three times. Decided to do one more Event Pack, and Scotty dropped!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this is from Plato's Stepchildren although Chekov was not in that episode. A new STT original is neat though :)

Definitely creative liberties taken to get this one. Anyone who knows Walter would know it would have taken an hour of shaving his chest to be able to get THAT pose. :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, does anyone know why the 5* Dr. Pulaski isn't in the Originals collection? She's wearing the early DS9/Voyage/Generations era uniform and not the early TNG one with piping. I know she wore that in a couple of the novels and I think there was one comic, though I still need a copy of that one and can't confirm.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @W.W. Carlisle She’s from a DS9 comic IIRC, same reason the mirror TNG crew aren’t Timelines’ Originals 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's right. They are from that comic arc. I'm missing those. I need to hit the $1 bins and see what I can find.
    That makes sense, but both Brahms need the innovator trait added. She worked at the Daystrom Institute itself. That has to count.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    xkbi2nf0jhr3.png

Anytime I see him, I think of Ard from the movie Heavy Metal. :D
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    xkbi2nf0jhr3.png

Anytime I see him, I think of Ard from the movie Heavy Metal. :D

"You die. She dies. Everyone dies."

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?