Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event : Guiding Principles (rerun) 03/25

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira immortalized... 2 frozen copies of each SR crew... a new 5* crew that doesn't interest me... threshold-and-out for me, to enjoy a weekend off.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Kira immortalized... 2 frozen copies of each SR crew... a new 5* crew that doesn't interest me... threshold-and-out for me, to enjoy a weekend off.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Dexa doesn't have a little description, unless it hasn't been added yet. There has been a good stretch where new characters had descriptions lately.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dexa looks to have insane power. Gonna keep my plowing I see😅
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a god question: New Spock will be event crew. Other Spock variants will be bonus. Will Fused Kirk and Spock be just a bonus, or will it be event? That can make a difference in planning for the event and the fuse. Hopefully Shan will answer. Or I'll figure out how to do a PM.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think they'd be a small bonus. i.e. if Captain Janeway (Coffee Janeway) was a featured crew, Evolved Janeway would get a small bonus.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much Appreciated
  • Options
    I would love to get a copy of Dexa - rare skill set & a Voyager character <3

I wonder what the competition is going to be like - will people push for Dexa or, like @Webberoni, will they take it easy because it's a rerun? I don't do well in factions so the first phase of this event might count me out for #1500, but if there's not as much competition maybe I can push in the Galaxy phase to make up for it? Hmm...
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get a copy of Dexa - rare skill set & a Voyager character <3

I wonder what the competition is going to be like - will people push for Dexa or, like @Webberoni, will they take it easy because it's a rerun? I don't do well in factions so the first phase of this event might count me out for #1500, but if there's not as much competition maybe I can push in the Galaxy phase to make up for it? Hmm...

I intentionally take it easy for the faction half of hybrids to save my boosts/tokens for pure faction events. As long as you have the chronitons or pre-farmed items, you can easily rank under 1500 just in the galaxy half of the event.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring on the talaxian mega event!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steph loves Voyager, after 2 weeks with a full galaxy and a skirmish, there may be fewer players willing/able to burn chrons in the hybrid (and a re-run to boot). So I'd suggest that you try to stay "in range" during the faction phase and then test the field in galaxy and see if a top 1500 run seems achievable. Good luck!
  • Options

I would love a Delta Quadrant species mega. Talaxians, Vidiians, those potato guys from season 7, the Ocampa, Hirogen, heck...give me a gold Kazon of some sort.

+1 on this

That would be fun! Not sure how they would choose bonus crew/traits, but I would also love a Delta Quadrant mega :smiley:
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    What are the community rewards? If it is phase 2, you can't see it.
  • Options
    Peets, that is for next weekend not this weekend.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

Same thing the community rewards always are: one star for the existing SR (Captain T’Pol), one star for the “new” SR (Formal Dress Crusher), and then a 10 Portal Pull.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's why I asked it in this thread?
    EnderW wrote: »

Same thing the community rewards always are: one star for the existing SR (Captain T’Pol), one star for the “new” SR (Formal Dress Crusher), and then a 10 Portal Pull.

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't see the rewards for Galaxy in a Hybrid if it is Phase Two until the Phase starts. The preview while not show it this week.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

You can't see the rewards for Galaxy in a Hybrid if it is Phase Two until the Phase starts. The preview while not show it this week.

If it's an easy fix, they should add it.
    Otherwise, they shouldn't spend resources on it if it's always the same. Did not noticed it.
  • Options
    I know all the talk is about the honor sale (and rightfully so!) but isn’t there a mega-event coming up that we’ll be finding out about tomorrow? 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering about that for a couple days now. I kind of wish they had told us before the honor sale. Some beholds would have ended differently, I expect
    It is acting absurdity glitchy, so I'm expecting something is being worked on. It could be the mega or something else entirely. I know there was talk of both event packs being up at once, so could be that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    mm3p8vghl5yg.png

Next weeks event crew was getting a bonus until a restart. Someone else had the same issue.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 2 seaters for shuttles. I thought this was suppose to be rerun?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Shuttle seats are modified in reruns. Only in flashbacks are they identical to the previous event.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Shuttle seats are modified in reruns. Only in flashbacks are they identical to the previous event.
    Thanks👍
  • Options

I would love a Delta Quadrant species mega. Talaxians, Vidiians, those potato guys from season 7, the Ocampa, Hirogen, heck...give me a gold Kazon of some sort.

That would be awesome! Could even have an Aron Eisenberg Kazon gold.

d99811l83boi.jpeg

Crikey. I only watched that episode a few hours ago
  • Options
    So I have a bunch of shuttles I opened in phase 1 to run in phase 2. I sent the first 15 shuttles with no issues, but I just went in to send the next batch and the bonus crew has flipped to the next event.
    wvpulv25it0q.jpg
    ba5chk5q3w1a.jpg
    20n9zwr3yyls.jpg