Home Make It So!
Options

Should Andorians be a new faction?

Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Make It So!
Do they have cool enough stuff to offer?..This is a question I have about this. Whether this happens or not, Thanks for all you do, Shran! Should Andorians be a faction?
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Should Andorians be a new faction? 12 votes

Yes, they should
50% 6 votes
Yes, but want hear more
0% 0 votes
Not sure
8% 1 vote
No
41% 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    They should have their own collection for sure. But I'm not convinced they need their own faction store since they are part Federation. Even the Vulcans don't have their own faction store and they have far more crew.
    I would argue the Orions should get a faction some day if they introduce a couple more characters (such as the two from Discovery).
    On a side note, I disagree with the Kazon being mixed with the Ferengi even though it fits the Timelines plot. There is a shortage of Kazon crew but such a shortage didn't stop the creation of the Hirogen faction.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    What if - I'm just supposing this for fun I guess - Q's folks, The Continuum, had a faction, with fascinating stuff to sell? All too cool to wheel and deal with the Continuum, at rock bottom prices! Lol? Q wants our help, right? Hmmmm...
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    "Q's Emporium" 😅?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My undying love for Andorians says yes. It won’t realistically happen, of course, and I would rather see the Ferengi all united under one roof, the Kazon and Hirogen be combined into a Delta Alliance faction, and either the Xindi split out from the Dominion or the Orions given their own faction.