Home The Bridge
Options

Needs of the Many - a Single Character Voyage

Spock may have reunited with Kirk, but sometimes he has to go it alone.
garo0zw3qxvt.jpg
ee3ca2xeojb9.jpg
m9r9u2i0ac4r.jpg
b35pp3wtpzl6.jpg
d4uzbzspmyrm.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock may have reunited with Kirk, but sometimes he has to go it alone.
    garo0zw3qxvt.jpg

Brutal, should have waited until it was not a MED primary.
  • Options
    =j= Zathras=j= Zathras ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Not a great addition to the crew, but Katra Mccoy technically counts.

But looking at your selections again, "Mccoy" is a sight better than Lego Mindstorms Spock.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have missed it, and inquiring minds want to know...how far did Team Spock get on the voyage?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I may have missed it, and inquiring minds want to know...how far did Team Spock get on the voyage?

I recalled at 6 hours, but I plan to keep all of my Spocks out to try a SCI primary.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I think La Forge is the other one that this is possible with. I actually have what I need just they are frozen. Two Doctor La Forge for med and maybe a 3rd if I need more med. but cannot remember if I do have 3.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I have my Enterprise three I put on the NX-01 when I don’t trait the ship waiting to go. All T’Pol, Phlox, and Archer.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Data could do it.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D I was waiting for you to find this, @Steph loves Voyager . You did not disappoint.
    Did you see the stats on the new Chakotay? Top 4* Engineer and top Voyage stats for a 4*.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @ShadowPresence going through the vault, you should be able to use Janeway. She has 2 MED and 2 ENG variants.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I think Data could do it.

I think you are right not sure if any other crew has med, but Carlos Data though. So might need two of him.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about couples or family? I suppose you could include all Crushers, or Trois of all sorts, but even then you would lack Engineering, even if you toss in Riker.

I haven't looked, but I think Dax (all versions) would get close.
  • Options
    What about couples or family? I suppose you could include all Crushers, or Trois of all sorts, but even then you would lack Engineering, even if you toss in Riker.

I haven't looked, but I think Dax (all versions) would get close.

I did a Crusher family voyage not too long ago just for the heck of it. I have exactly 12 Crushers and they spread out on the voyage seats perfectly.
    I saw your pics of that one. Thanks for the inspiration!