Home The Bridge
Options

Crew Missing "Costumed" Trait ahead of April Mega

[GoT] LuckyNumberHat[GoT] LuckyNumberHat ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in The Bridge
To help consolidate some of the various threads talking about traits, I searched a few of them and assembled what I could find regarding crew that are currently missing the "Costumed" trait. Hopefully this can allow TP/WRG to update these crew ahead of the recently announced April Mega event. Please share others you see are missing!

Virtuoso Doctor, Author Doctor, President of Earth - The Doctor as a whole seems a bit inconsistent in getting or not getting Costumed.
Quinn, Miss Q, Q Junior, Captain Q - None of them are actually Starfleet personnel, they are simply "masquerading" as such.
Romulan Data - matches Romulan Picard

Added in 2021-03-30 server update:
Niners Worf
Niners Sisko
Colonel Q
Gangster Kirk
Logician Solok

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just brought this up on the event thread.
    Grand Proxy Neelix
    Duchamps
    Dr. Hippocrates Noah
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't Noah and Duchamps actually holograms of crew, not actual crew in costume? Also Neelix was undercover more than costumed
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good info, but they’re not going to change it now. They did a deep dive into traits in prep for the crew retrieval system. You may argue that they didn’t get everything right, but I doubt there’s any appetite at WRG to delve into that chaos again right away. Just saying. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Aren't Noah and Duchamps actually holograms of crew, not actual crew in costume? Also Neelix was undercover more than costumed

Technically they were, but the other three have the trait. It would even it out.
    As for Neelix, the North Star crew were basically doing the same thing he was and they have it. Same with Mintakan Troi/Riker.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    OP list updated after server announcement.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They couldn't even get the EVENT Crew right that should have it, but bless your hearts for expecting them to "Do Better"......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could the Survivalist trait update possibly indicate an upcoming Survivalist collection? 78 crew in Vault, so it wouldn't be the biggest collection.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they've tipped their hand to be honest. Look out April collection - Survivalist! I could see a 60 tier. I'm in the mid 50s.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they've tipped their hand to be honest. Look out April collection - Survivalist! I could see a 60 tier. I'm in the mid 50s.

If it is a large collection, we will have to be survivalists ourselves to finish it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

If it is a large collection, we will have to be survivalists ourselves to finish it.

It makes me cherish my Survivalist polestar.
  • Options
    @WRG Team any rationale for folks like Romulan Data who didn't get the trait added?
  • Options
    If they do the Survivalist trait, a name like "Stone Knives and Bearskins" would be cool. I suspect May's collection may foretell the June mega like March's did April's. It is kind of neat though. You build up that collection, earn buffs, maybe add a new crew or two to it, and that pays off the next month. I kind of love that idea of pre-prep. It's a collecting game with strategy elements. I say use it.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

It makes me cherish my Survivalist polestar.

Seems to be a rare one to get.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WRG Team any rationale for folks like Romulan Data who didn't get the trait added?

It was an oversight............ :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Last week I used some citations to finished the costumed collection. Now I know I had to wait one week and save the citations. :/
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

They have been consistently inconsistent with defining Customed/Undercover. I think the idea is if the costume is related to the holodeck or a leisure activity it is costumed, if it is related to a mission then it is undercover. Why then are gangster kirk/spock costumed, who knows?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Reverend Phlox? Or no because in the dream sequence he wasn’t costumed as a reverend, he was actually supposed to be one?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭

They have been consistently inconsistent with defining Customed/Undercover. I think the idea is if the costume is related to the holodeck or a leisure activity it is costumed, if it is related to a mission then it is undercover. Why then are gangster kirk/spock costumed, who knows?

And a very interesting example is Picard as Galen...
    It’s a double dip! 🤷