Home The Bridge
Options

Human Saru?? Stats are for real?

If those are indeed correct, Human Saru is orders of two magnitudes better than the recent top voyager, Reunion Kirk and Spock. #2 DIP base, great traits, main Discovery crew.

The difference between Human Saru and Sporck is 247 points!! That's the difference between 2nd and 77th!!

That's more than creep, that's a full on avalanche!

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll headline this by saying I am being that guy, fully realize that, and apologize.

There's an event discussion thread where this is already being discussed.
  • Options
    I'll headline this by saying I am being that guy, fully realize that, and apologize.

There's an event discussion thread where this is already being discussed.

I see. Thanks
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before
    6oraup21hs58.jpeg
    After
    gca1kfbxxfja.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Hmmmm , I think your numbers for Cmd are a little bit off , I add them up to 1.306 ;)
  • Options
    Hmmmm , I think your numbers for Cmd are a little bit off , I add them up to 1.306 ;)

Ur correct, thx for pointing it out. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Always
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan for the update and Zombie Squirrel for the helpful chart!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if Humanru is now the worst total proficiency for a legendary with 3-stats.
  • Options
    GitssacGitssac ✭✭✭
    Kevin Uxbridge

Need I say more?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I am wondering if Humanru is now the worst total proficiency for a legendary with 3-stats.

I've got him at #338 out of 369 with my starbase and collection bonuses. There's some interesting names at the bottom

366) PW Keiko
    367) Prof Sato
    368) LtC Musiker
    369) Kevin Uxbridge

Uxbridge is over 100 points lower than Musiker.

I find it interesting that Humaru has the top combined minimum roll (per VVT) by 81 points without bonuses. That means he'll pass more skill checks guaranteed longer than any other voyage crew. There's 38 other voyagers who can potentially pass checks longer, but those solid bases make Human Saru a very safe bet.

Thanks, geez I should of looked at prof. Sato. I did not look at her before my boosts. I was working from memory, forgetting that those were boosted numbers.

So in reality he will not look as bad in proficiency once I can see his boosted numbers.
    😊👍
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lower proficiency I have found to make for some great voyagers. Much more predictable vs. the huge variant associated with big proficiencies.

We did a whole big thread about that. And created a spreadsheet to show RNG impact. I might try to find the link tomorrow.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] Well, evidently, others thought the comment funny. LoL
    A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
  • Options
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] Well, evidently, others thought the comment funny. LoL
    Doubtful. 🙄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Whatever the case, here's the link (though maybe not as timely as I had hoped):
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/242172#Comment_242172
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.