Home Make It So!

Crew we would like added to the game

Comments

• And speaking of Naomi, that's just another character that's necessary, young Naomi Wildman. Since she's only a child, making her a 1* character seems to be the most appropriate option. Probably as just a character with only Diplomacy as a skill.

bbh3l1a0sflv.jpg

But considering both Flotter and Trevis are in the game, perhaps there could be a unique combination procedure, where if you combine Naomi with a 4* Flotter, you get Naomi with her Flotter Doll, called Naomi & Flotter as a 4*

5xbuacji1yj1.jpg

Then you can combine a maxed 4* version of Naomi & Flotter with Trevis to create Fairy Tale Friends, a legendary 5* Featuring all 3 characters.

t3hkvz20zc8y.jpg

Meanwhile, I agree with the user above. Samantha Wildman totally deserves to be crew in STT. Probably a 3*.

qv5dyimjqvdt.jpg

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm personally interested in filling out some crew that should be in the game on lower levels so we can get more "Every Rarity" characters.

First up on my list: Miles O'Brien. He's pretty important because apart from Worf, O'Brien has the largest number of episode appearances of any character in all of Star Trek (appearing in many TNG episodes and nearly every episode of DS9). He's a pretty critical character when you consider that aspect.

O'Brien right now is 3* and above, and even then, it's only the mirror universe "Smiley" O'Brien at 3* (technically a different character). So I'd like to see a 1* a 2* and a 3* versions of O'Brien added to the game.

For the 1* I actually think it would be a good idea to make a Timelines original, and due a Setlik III O'Brien showing O'Brien before he ever even appeared on the Enterprise, in the battle that was talked about numerous times on the show, but never seen. Probably wearing command red like he did during his original appearance in Encounter at Farpoint.

c2dn71za7e41.jpg

Traits: Starfleet, Human, Federation, Hero, Jury Rigger
    Skills: Security & Engineering
    Since this would be a Timelines Original 1* it could easily be used by a new player to get the first "Timelines Original" Collection rank, so it might be a good idea to make him purchase-able in the Honor Hall like Stargazer Picard for the same price.

For the 2* I think we just need Transporter Chief O'Brien - basically as he was seen regularly on TNG.

m2alk8b44jyn.jpg

Traits: Starfleet, Human, Federation, Veteran, Jury Rigger
    Skills: Engineering & Security

For the 3* it could be in keeping with some of the other TNG crewmembers like Musician Riker or Tourist Worf showing the character in their "off hours" and so could be Kayak O'Brien

vs50eb0uws85.jpg

Traits: Starfleet, Human, Federation, Veteran, Jury Rigger, Athlete
    Skills: Engineering, Security, Medicine (light)

That does it for O'Brien requests but I'll do a couple more posts for different characters.

I love this.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also feel that Ensign Nog is absolutely needed.
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    And speaking of Naomi, that's just another character that's necessary, young Naomi Wildman. Since she's only a child, making her a 1* character seems to be the most appropriate option. Probably as just a character with only Diplomacy as a skill.

bbh3l1a0sflv.jpg

But considering both Flotter and Trevis are in the game, perhaps there could be a unique combination procedure, where if you combine Naomi with a 4* Flotter, you get Naomi with her Flotter Doll, called Naomi & Flotter as a 4*

5xbuacji1yj1.jpg

Then you can combine a maxed 4* version of Naomi & Flotter with Trevis to create Fairy Tale Friends, a legendary 5* Featuring all 3 characters.

t3hkvz20zc8y.jpg

Meanwhile, I agree with the user above. Samantha Wildman totally deserves to be crew in STT. Probably a 3*.

qv5dyimjqvdt.jpg

You are very much tempting me to go on a trip down memory lane and scroll back through all the Young Naomi Wildman gifs on Swear Trek. Always good for a laugh!

Edit: But totally not suitable for a family message board. 😀
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want all the Lower Decks crew, but there seems to be a certain "snag" that hasn't been cleared yet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • +1 on Samantha Wildman, Naomi Wildman and Deadlock Harry Kim with baby Naomi. Especially the last one!
  • z91wfkzwdzxf.jpg

The Aquatics

6wa7hzw075d2.jpg

And their ships too

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • I can't believe I made that long list and forgot to add:

Telleraites.

Any of them. We got 1,000 crew and a Telleraite ain't one.
  • I can't believe I made that long list and forgot to add:

Telleraites.

8zkuoecfizco.jpg

We should have at least one really good Tellarite for sure

bxzrnv7a2sj3.jpg
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe I made that long list and forgot to add:

Telleraites.

8zkuoecfizco.jpg

bxzrnv7a2sj3.jpg

i77fi66a4t0u.jpg
    mfpcky95dbki.jpg
    dcguf1pnbumt.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • HaBlack wrote: »
    I can't believe I made that long list and forgot to add:

Telleraites.

8zkuoecfizco.jpg

bxzrnv7a2sj3.jpg

i77fi66a4t0u.jpg
    mfpcky95dbki.jpg
    dcguf1pnbumt.jpg

p0igk0vyllhh.jpg

Most definitely B)
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    TOS Patterns of Force characters. Iconic episode (and clearly anti-fascism)

rrj73gws0k00.png
  • I'm still voting for a legendary Morn. If not a Timelines Original "Bartender Morn", then how about Hologram Morn? He'd be perfect to introduce right about the same time they make Holograms a collection. Right?

2vto6ddw1lzl.jpg
  • Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    5dj9alpr1r7t.jpg
    It was mentioned in Timelines Talks, and I've been wishing for this a while: Mark Twain from Time's Arrow: parts I and II. Being a writer, makes him very curious about Data, the future, as well as has an intuitive, comfortable, helping ability to the crew. I like how he adjusts so readily to the STNG crew. Five star Mark Twain, for contributions.
    8lq0lxf51pln.jpg
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Modern Day Borg?

Since the Borg are now a faction, couldn't they be assimilated into being a little more like the rest of the various species? Borg parts not showing, or not by much? They could still belong to the collective, yet be individuals like Seven of Nine. Footnote: In the English language, "individual" once meant "indivisible", so maybe there is hope for them yet? What do you think dear reader, both collective and individuality options for a Modern Borg? r4n7ohh4fc4q.jpeg
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Holodeck Crew Characters Taking on Abilities?

(Excuse me if this idea is redundant, but I gave it more thought. Hmm 🤔?)

About The King Arthur Legend...

We already have Kira, as Queen Guinevere, but what about more characters from the Legendary Tales?

Picard as King Arthur, Riker as Sir Lancelot, younger Spock, with round ears, as a Younger Merlin, T'Pol, or Troi as Lady of the Lake, Geordi LeForge as Sir Galahad. Yay or nay?

This could be a Timelines Original?
  • IneffybleIneffyble ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    A new Timelines Original crew to add to the "captain and dog" collection: Reunion Janeway and Molly

jhgyr1mvrbq2.png
  • Taelle FarTaelle Far ✭✭✭
    xzgty77s5wtc.jpg
    I think we should need more "Nightwear" crew. We've got Caldos IV Crusher, Sleepless Night Tucker, and Staments with his toothbrush (probably others I can't remember). How about Janeway, Picard, Kahn and Troi? I'm sure there are others available as well, ripping the crew out of bed is pretty common throughout all the series.

crxto028dfi6.jpg
    w4mk0h7iaec1.jpg
    q7eya1zwdcbv.png
  • bf18d7xpzrde.jpg

Klingon Cultural Figure Fek'lhr would be a nice addition as well.
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Who would I like to see show up? Harcourt Fenton Mudd (if he is not there already) (TOS, not Discovery, version)
    Traits: Villian, Diplomat, Human, Con-man
    Skills: Not much.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    20th century USAF captain John Christopher
    rhkfolmdx0ru.jpg
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    TAS version of Orion pirates
    q12k95izrl3x.jpg
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • What about some of the guest star characters played by Clint Howard. He was a guest in multiple series.
  • hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Since we're doing Captain Picard Day, I think it's high time we got a "Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel" fusion
  • How about "Poolshark Janeway" with the caregiver and counselor traits?

hm9eaylwox32.png

6wc5kq6viaop.jpg
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Progenitor
    0zsf03cnym9t.jpg
  • za1pyi4sce2v.png

Verad Dax - Tired of his mediocre life, he decided to steal the Dax symbiont from Jadzia Dax and escape into the Gamma Quadrant. Verad changed greatly after the joining: he became more confident, intelligent, and according to him, felt better than ever. He also tried to continue Dax's old friendship with Benjamin Sisko, treating Sisko as a friend as they warmly commiserated over some of Sisko's previous experiences with Curzon.
  • hqvvydyx7pv4.jpg
    The Albino was an infamous criminal who launched numerous raids against Klingon colonies in the late 23rd century.