Home Engineering Room
Options

Event crew changed to next week's for bonuses

I am running the last of my shuttles opened in phase 1. The bonus crew for these shuttles has flipped to next week's bonus crew.
e38v3582oc0c.jpg
7b4e3dtjlawa.jpg
efcxnenui4m9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here to report exactly the same thing.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game flipped for me completing supply missions, it started showing costumed crew as top bonus, not the event crew, I was tapping away watching the for at least 30 min before I noticed, cost me a whole bunch of super rates probably
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    On reboot it’s working correctly again. This event had been really buggy with the wrong crew showing up
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    WRG is basically misordering the way events show up in the player file the game loads when you launch the game. event phase changes have a hokey side effect without a full reload of the player file.

this is basically another unintended consequence of the event hub.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not alone, but I hope it didn't impact your events @[TGE] GTMET and @SSR Barkley .
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah didn't mess me up, I can manually find my bonus crew. But i do see what is happening. but i see what is happening exactly in the player file.

TLDR - they use an array and it's misordered. WRG should hopefully be able to see that and figure it out.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!