Home The Bridge
Options

April Crew Teaser

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    I hope they aren’t going to try something like the Diplomat Deluge pack again, but I now have a sense of foreboding after seeing the whales in the vault as a 3*.

rtnkjtvyamdb.png
    EDIT: Maybe the cetaceans will be the third new crew in Week 4 of the mega event, instead. 🤞

Maybe they'll be in the monthly daily calendar rewards? Probably not, but there's always a 3* crew available three times each month and the next month starts tomorrow.

I hope you’re right & I’m wrong! That would be a lovely thing for them to do. 🐋🐋
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are George and Gracie female for the purposes of Cadet Missions? :smiley:

Non-human, but not really alien.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure you could call them alien, no. I think the Saturday Cadet Challenges are still in play though. Unless having male in the mix at all disqualifies the crew...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure you could call them alien, no. I think the Saturday Cadet Challenges are still in play though. Unless having male in the mix at all disqualifies the crew...

Now you have me wondering how a 2/3* Adira would be handled. Is the requirement female or non-male?
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Glad to see them as 3 star. Would have been ridiculous for them to be higher.👍

Edit: A merge to a higher crew would be fine, not sure if Dr. Gillian would be the one to merge with though? Dr Gillian makes the most sense. Other than the probe.

I’m glad they’re blue, too! I’m a TOS nerd at heart, so seeing content from that hit the easier to obtain crew makes me happy.

As for fusing, maybe they can merge with Mirror Universe Spock. That way we can have Killer Whales George and Gracie who’d laugh and say nothing to the alien probe, because destroying Earth would be funny.

Kirk: “Why don’t they answer? Why don’t they sing???”
    Mirror George and Gracie: “lol”
  • Options
    I wonder if we’d ever get a Cetacean Probe crew. Or maybe a ship?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Non-human, bi
    I hope they aren’t going to try something like the Diplomat Deluge pack again, but I now have a sense of foreboding after seeing the whales in the vault as a 3*.

rtnkjtvyamdb.png
    EDIT: Maybe the cetaceans will be the third new crew in Week 4 of the mega event, instead. 🤞

k83ic2krbmhh.jpeg

Oh no, not again...

I immediately recognized and loved the reference. Congratulations.

Or as the robot would say: I'm not completely disappointed in seeing this.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »

Edit: A merge to a higher crew would be fine, not sure if Dr. Gillian would be the one to merge with though? Dr Gillian makes the most sense. Other than the probe.

I’m glad they’re blue, too! I’m a TOS nerd at heart, so seeing content from that hit the easier to obtain crew makes me happy.

As for fusing, maybe they can merge with Mirror Universe Spock. That way we can have Killer Whales George and Gracie who’d laugh and say nothing to the alien probe, because destroying Earth would be funny.

Merging with recovering spock would be the obvious choice. I wonder what the combined crew would be.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALeeRocks wrote: »

rtnkjtvyamdb.png

k83ic2krbmhh.jpeg

Oh no, not again...

If only I could give infinite Awesomes for your Hitchhiker's Guide reference - brilliant! :wink:

+ ♾
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Trollita wrote: »

Merging with recovering spock would be the obvious choice. I wonder what the combined crew would be.

Messing Up the Tank Spock, George, & Gracie

Messing Wtih My Whales Spock

Mindmeld Spock, George, & Gracie

Swimming with the Kiddies Spock
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Recovering Spock "Merged" with them in the tank at the Institute.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Usable in both? Can we say "Do they go both ways?"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited April 2021

You DO realize that many species on Earth have male and female?

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Admiral, there be whales here (Temporary Achievements)!

4l335iaj0z3b.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Very cool to finally see George and Gracie in the game, though I admit I always wanted them as a legendary card. I actually assumed they’d be separate purple cards you had to fuse to get the gold combined version.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    ksdqq0ar2qua.jpeg

You aren’t the only ones that love Hitchiker’s Guide.

n86l0jmaoydp.png

If you ever go to a hotel, be sure to bring your own towel. You never know where a hotel towel has been!
    r9ink5yruty5.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Temporary Achievement fits the Event very well.....
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don t see any temporary achievements? Restarted the game before the message was inbox and after as well.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•