Home Engineering Room
Options

Hailing Starfleet spinning circle of doom

Today is a struggle to get screens loaded and to perform functions within the game. I'll press a button, hear the chirp, then either the spinning circle appears for a lengthy time or absolutely nothing at all occurs. And then there was this...
w3gco4w3ezzo.png

This isn't Earth, Captain. We are lost.

Rebooting the game and playing on different devices has not resolved any of the lags, but it did correct my Earth background.
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issue on our end, this could be due to internet routing issues unfortunately.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    One of my fleet mates has also had similar experiences today. But it seems to be working much better this evening.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    While it cleared up last night, the bad lag times have returned this morning. Its particularly bad while sending shuttles and building crew. Other areas didn't seem to be affected as much. I'm using android devices (Samsung Galaxy tablet and Kindle Fire). od8txz78f24w.png