Home Make It So!

New Event Idea: Kaleidoscope

New Event: Kaleidoscope

A new wormhole appears, of many shimmering colors. Travel numerous light-years beyond, to a very advanced, in technology and in culture, galaxy. So advanced are they, things are constantly changing and progressing. So advanced, the Prime Directive doesn't exist. Are we there to learn, aquire and / or help? What species, technologies, races, cultures, traditions, wonders, terrain, cities or territories might we find? Shop at a futuristic shop? New Life and New Civilizations, Dear Reader.

Stellar Treks All! -Turen

An optional title might be: Through the Kaleidoscope
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    (There is a Star Trek book called Engines of Destiny, which has a wormhole that Picard, while on the Enterprise-D, found similar to a kaleidoscope, while looking for the shuttle Goddard. I hadn't heard of this until I referenced it. Guinan is also mentioned. Additionally, another idea I've been pondering was a slingshot manuever was used.--- This [*above] is an original idea *💡!)

Turen Counterpoint, U.S.S. Divinity

"Enjoy that which is good, on this topsy turvy ride, as we go!"✌️🖖🏻!!

Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Definition of kaleidoscope:
    noun
    a toy consisting of a tube containing mirrors and pieces of colored glass or paper, whose reflections produce changing patterns that are visible through an eyehole when the tube is rotated.
    a constantly changing pattern or sequence of objects or elements.
    "the dancers moved in a kaleidoscope of color"-Google
  • Courtesy of Dreamstime: a143e0a54ezo.jpg