Home The Bridge
Options

Pack Cost Increase of 30%

[GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
Perhaps it's just a visual error, but the listed cost for the current Legendary Event Pack is $129.52! Normally, in the U.S., Black Friday and Cyber Monday are built around cost reductions/sales... So way to "zig" while everyone else "zags"!
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

Comments

• Options
    wtgse4k249c4.png
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    My shows $99.99 still... maybe restart game?
  • Options
    I've restarted three times for various reasons... I'm playing through Facebook at the moment, so maybe that's why it's showing $130... But still...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    I've restarted three times for various reasons... I'm playing through Facebook at the moment, so maybe that's why it's showing $130... But still...

Odd. Facebook is usually the cheapest platform. At least it is here in the UK, maybe it flips in the US :/
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭

That is really weird... Hopefully it is just a bug and they will fix soon
  • Options

Odd. Facebook is usually the cheapest platform. At least it is here in the UK, maybe it flips in the US :/

Maybe Facebook is charging U.S. customers more as a result of the fact they're being investigated for all the Russian FB meddling in the U.S. election!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you don't live in the US, you're probably likely subject to exchange rate issues
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Its a special promotion, just for you!!!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on Facebook:

GybSthp.jpg

GybSthp.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    if you don't live in the US, you're probably likely subject to exchange rate issues

~30% for currency fluctuations seems a little steep though.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Maybe they are A / B testing higher pack prices...?
  • Options
    Its because this event is longer, so you will get 30 % MORE use out of the characters this week.... See what I did? I can do PR :smiley:

There's always a job at EA if you need one.
  • Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Are you using a VPN by chance? Perhaps this is Canadian or Australian dollars (wild guess)?
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different crew,"
  • Options
    Perhaps it's just a visual error, but the listed cost for the current Legendary Event Pack is $129.52! Normally, in the U.S., Black Friday and Cyber Monday are built around cost reductions/sales... So way to "zig" while everyone else "zags"!

That's because you are the LUCKY ones!
  • Options
    Are you using a VPN by chance? Perhaps this is Canadian or Australian dollars (wild guess)?

Aus price is $133

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this still an issue for you?
    Could you check your Facebook profile and check what currency is set as default? Thank you!