Home The Bridge
Options

Can we get the Xindi-Aquatics 🐋🐳, please?

edited April 2021 in The Bridge
Now with the release of “George🐋 & Gracy🐳 ”, might I ask kindly if it is possible, to get the Xindi-Aquatics from Enterprise in the game?

It would be great to compliment the “Delphic Expanse” collection, too.

We already have the
• Arboreals (Jannar & Gralik Durr)
• Insectoids (Insectoid Councillor)
• Primates (Degra)
• Reptilians (Dolim)

in the game, but the Aquatics are missing :'(
rzk97jjww2c3.jpeg

Oh, and the Aquatic ship is also very cool!
i2yqr0rc6phw.jpeg

Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1000
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect ship for George and Gracie
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And an Avian Xindi even though they are supposed to be extinct. That would be awesome and you could even make it a timelines original.

Use Aleek-Om. Nobody will know the difference
    5bqwltyso5bg.jpg

I do but I figured as long as we were asking for Xindi we could try to get an avian Xindi.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the ENT mega was announced I was really hoping Kiaphet Amman'sor would be the recurring legendary. I certainly don't disagree with the crew they went with, but hopefully we'll see her some day.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    We have two of the Think Tank.

ywrbjnbuftn3.jpeg

iji0mio04b2m.jpeg

And how bout the rest of the Think Tank.

oki8ccb9kbj0.jpeg

aqtanhgzl33v.jpeg

d8ottoe7ucsi.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I hope you have seen next week's event announcement. :)

Shan, if you're reading - TNG season one Lt jg Worf (command track)! Only been asking for like five years. :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Shan, if you're reading - TNG season one Lt jg Worf (command track)! Only been asking for like five years. :)

I am reading :)
    Show me a pic! :)
    And how is that particular iteration of Worf special for you?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    And an Avian Xindi even though they are supposed to be extinct. That would be awesome and you could even make it a timelines original.

I always hoped that a fifth season of Enterprise would include an episode where they find a "lost" Avian colony. Maybe the Enterprise could have had a new crewmember, who was Xindi when they found the Avians.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

nudoh7sq8qr1.jpg
    3gjlhsg54qo6.jpg
    s68j6479kkzz.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

While we’re at it, i’d like to suggest ‘Temporal Flux Worf’ from ‘Parallels’ :smiley:

6kg1qotikhj1.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭

There is no 1* common version of Worf. Red shirt Worf would be good for that. Not that any of us need 1* crew, but there hasn't been any new crew added to that rarity level at all.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Thanks Shan. He's special to me because that's 'my Trek' and that season is what hooked me in as a seven year old. We have all the other season one TNG main cast except Worf.

Thanks Scott.

Agree Slick - it would be the only 1* I would leave unfrozen.