Home The Bridge
Options

Server/build notes missing?

I got the in-game message about new server/build stuff, with the usual un-clickable link. There were also 100 chrons. I forgot that hitting "claim" would make the message go away and I couldn't remember the URL. So I came here and looked in "Starfleet Communications - the place for our Build and Server notes and other official announcements", as that seemed the logical place to look. But there was no new info there. And Google was no help either.

Where can I find the info?
"There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes there's server build notes with the week's event announcement, sometimes there isn't. This week, there isn't.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    There's no new news, it's just the way they send the weekly event info now. It all comes under the generic server build headers, regardless of whether it's actually server build information or not.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    See the Starfleet Communications forum.
  • Options
    eXo|cuzspicyeXo|cuzspicy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The link in game is http://bit.ly/sttcommunique and it just directs you to the Starfleet Communications board. It's a generic message now so they can just reuse it weekly.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    I'm a little concerned about the server / build notes being absent as I believe DB have made some significant changes under the hood prior to this latest galaxy event. I've been burning through chronitons and running 20+ missions to get common items for recipes and then have been getting seriously low success percentages when using event crew (namely level 100 Honey Bare Dax). I could put a bit of this down to bad RNG but not to the degree I've been seeing. Am I just being paranoid / unlucky or have others been seeing similar results ?