Home Fleet Central
Options

What to do?

The fleet is haemorrhaging captains, the admiral is doing a very good impression of Admiral Satie, maybe ours is a little less compos mentis than the one portrayed by Jean Simmons?

No question that she's done amazing work in the past, but not for some time, her 'father', the fleet originator may or may not have been ' a great man' but she is killing his legacy royally. All she had to do months ago was to pass the baton temporarily, but no, she must be in charge, her way or no way.

Won't take a lot of working out for most, this might give her the kick up the backside that she needs before she's the only one left in a fully equipped starbase.

Personally I'm not bothered about the added percentages, I'd like to be in a functional fleet, pushing top 10 and a squad pushing top 50 most of the time - with full realisation it can't be every time.

A couple of posts below are of interest, spots may or may not have gone, I had intended to see out the mega, but it really doesn't look good.

Comments

• Options
    If you're looking for a good competitive fleet try Rise of the Phoenix

Message Paladin 27#9980 on Discord for details

• Options
    The responsibility of any admiral is to do what is best for the fleet. It just seems obvious. Before I became admiral, the former admiral asked me to take over for him as he had things going on IRL.

If my day comes, I will do the same thing. There is no point to working hard to get a well-performing group only to let it disintegrate due to ego.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets