New 5* in Vault - Tactical Stamets

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
gdgdjcvnorlz.jpg
g7tp8o0q40s4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    The new #19 overall Voyager (without bonuses). Love the skill mix too - Stamets is probably the crew with one of the more interesting mixes across his variants, IMO.
  • Options
    I was surprised to find this is only Stamets’ fifth variant so far. His other 5* versions are so useful that he seems way more common than he actually is.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly, he isn't in the vault for me, even after restarting the app. Makes me slightly wary to buy packs. Though, no reason not to wait a bit.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wonder about that, solid proof Matt. Thanks 😊
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Thanks Matt.

Of course, that didn't help me get him - so I'm done chasing after a few. Oiy, I do so hate the slot machine mechanics of crew packs. Hate spending money on a "chance."

But that's just a grumble.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it took so many pulls to get a super rare Kirk from that other six pack no way I am risking trying to get a legendary from a six pack.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought one pack, in the hope I might get lucky, despite having everyone else immortalized. Defiant Commander Worf, meet the airlock.
  • Options
    As much as I love Stamets, that’s a big “no” from me for Tuesday Pack Roulette™️
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking crew, and a skill order I need. Definitely going on my wishlist, but right now I'm saving my dil for after the mega concludes.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want this one, but not chasing another 'rip me off Tuesday pack' - content to wait 6 months or so for a portal update.

Agreed. I tried the one, now I'm just going to hoard polestars that will let me pull him when he's added (come on Exomycologist). I love me some Stamets.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried 2 pulls. First pull was Worf who went out the airlock. Second pull got me a 3rd star for Away Team Saru, a decent consolation prize.