Home Engineering Room
Options

10 Pack Super Rare Behold

I just got the 10 pack as the community award for the "In Plain Sight" event. I got a single super rare behold as the last pull.

It was my impression that the guaranteed behold were always the first pull of such a pack. Was I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can either be the first or the last. It used to be that if it were a behold, it would be at the end, and if it were a straight drop, it would be at the beginning. But now they are all beholds, so it makes no difference.
  • Options
    Still all junk when you have all four stars immortalised. They should guarantee a begold if they want to make the packs worth money/time.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still all junk when you have all four stars immortalised. They should guarantee a begold if they want to make the packs worth money/time.

That would completely ruin the game economy. If anything, I would say they could adjust the honor received from SR's and probably golds, too.

I had 80+ premium pulls saved up from the last portal update to the recent honor sale. Could you imagine 80+ begolds? It would be such a HUGE gap between spenders and f2p! And I say that as a spender. I wouldn't want that big of an advantage over non-spenders. Those 10 for $10 packs would give 50 golds for $50. For a couple hundred dollars, you could build a roster that would take f2p over a year to build.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I get your point but it doesn't detract from the fact that those packs are junk despite the apparent value TP give them (highest rank reward, dilithium price etc)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get your point but it doesn't detract from the fact that those packs are junk despite the apparent value TP give them (highest rank reward, dilithium price etc)

I think TP acknowledged that to some extent by increasing the number of premium pulls awarded for top ranks. Another decent solution would be to drop their dilithium price since their value has become so diluted by the sheer number of SR's and legendaries available.
    Farewell 🖖