Home Make It So!
Options

Boosts for Voyages

Voyage boosts?

-Antimatter (some various increments)
-Hyper warp drive boost (for limited amount of time, maybe one to five stars, like "clock" boosts for shuttles)

LLAP All,
Turen
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen some ideas for voyage boosts. What I would really love is to see voyage events, then have some kind of boost based on those mechanics.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It would be nice for that Voyage Supplies inventory tab to be use for more than one item.
  • Options
    I've seen some ideas for voyage boosts. What I would really love is to see voyage events, then have some kind of boost based on those mechanics.

Yes, and I was wondering about events for Voyages too! Great!
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice for that Voyage Supplies inventory tab to be use for more than one item.

How about voyage recall tokens, to eliminate the 40% downtime? I don’t think it would make an appreciable difference in how much dilithium gets used overall.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust