Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot Find Palamas in Vault

Cannot find Grecian Carolyn Palamas in the cryovault. I saw her once, then she was gone almost that quickly. I currently do not see her.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot find Grecian Carolyn Palamas in the cryovault. I saw her once, then she was gone almost that quickly. I currently do not see her.

It is a known issue, new crew added to the game may not always be displayed consistently.
    We do not know why yet.
    That does not mean that the crew is unavailable however.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is related to all crew not just new ones that disappear.
    I have cards that are not showing in the vault list that i know i own. If i search by name they will appear. This is intermittent.
    I have had some cards just disappear all together as if i never owned them. Then in order to get them back i am “dinged” for honor since (I must have “accidentally” air locked them), but i did not.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    I wonder if this is related to all crew not just new ones that disappear.
    I have cards that are not showing in the vault list that i know i own. If i search by name they will appear. This is intermittent.
    I have had some cards just disappear all together as if i never owned them. Then in order to get them back i am “dinged” for honor since (I must have “accidentally” air locked them), but i did not.

Started a thread about the „strange“ behavior of new crew added to vault,
    a while ago.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17607/after-adding-new-crew-vault-count-switches-between-edit-1009-and-1-011-back-and-forth#latest
    •SSR Delta Flyers•