Home The Bridge
Options

Super Maximum Level

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
102?
239gh4bt2iil.png

Comments

• Options
    It’s a visual bug when you level them up with trainers too fast, happens to me all the time, just a quick refresh out and back into crew quarters solves all our problems :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a visual bug when you level them up with trainers too fast, happens to me all the time, just a quick refresh out and back into crew quarters solves all our problems :smiley:

I know it happens when you level up too fast. I never had noticed it go past 100 before. I’m surprised the game is coded to allow someone to surpass the 100 level threshold even temporarily.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is probably thinking:
    Are we not capable of maturing beyond level 100 in life?
    Is it not possible for a virtuous crew to attain a higher level?
    What lies beyond the artificial constraint of level 100?
    Who determined my limit is 100?

Before level 100, it is as though you have lived your life in a cave, seeing nothing but shadows on the wall....
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    He is probably thinking:
    Are we not capable of maturing beyond level 100 in life?
    Is it not possible for a virtuous crew to attain a higher level?
    What lies beyond the artificial constraint of level 100?
    Who determined my limit is 100?

Before level 100, it is as though you have lived your life in a cave, seeing nothing but shadows on the wall....

Plato approves of this message.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...