Home The Bridge
Options

Mandatory Update Question - typo in the announcement (title edited by ~Shan)

edited April 2021 in The Bridge
Apparently - according to an in-game message - there will be a forced update on Tuesday 14th April.

What year will this be? It's Wednesday 14th April in my country.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It was a typo on my part for which you could have contacted me by PM to let me know? :)
    I've edited the title of this thread as well for clarity.

My apologies for the typo, the update will become mandatory today, Wednesday, April 14

Typos are my bane. I do not judge. {I also know to PM, though!}
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    It was a typo on my part for which you could have contacted me by PM to let me know? :)

My apologies for the typo, the update will become mandatory today, Wednesday, April 14

To be completely honest, I assume that you are busy batting away many PMs and didn't want to add to your inbox - I did not realise you are responsible for ALL the in-game messages. Apologies. And thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

To be completely honest, I assume that you are busy batting away many PMs and didn't want to add to your inbox - I did not realise you are responsible for ALL the in-game messages. Apologies. And thanks for the clarification.

All good, and I am very lucky that all of you are very respectful of my inbox :)