Home Make It So!
Options

Create a Holoprogram Library

Holoprograms

I've mentioned this a while back, but I'll try to rehash it..

A 3-D environment challenge created by Wicked Realms / Tilting Point, You Dear Captain, and other Captains, making up a whole library of Holoprograms.

Play them at your leisure. Create your very own to upload. These could be a good way to spend time while on a Voyage. I guess what I'm asking for is: some kind of construction set, for players, with some rules, for building programs, or apps if you will. Also, of course, Wicked Realms and Tilting Point surely could make some great ones too.

Many of us play on our phones, so I understand there may be limitations. But create an environment or location, relevant to Star Trek Timelines, with a good enough story arc or it's interesting enough, with rewards, and have it meet approval from the creators of Timelines to be uploaded.

If possible, does anyone else want this?
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea. No clue how it could be implemented or monetized, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Cool idea. No clue how it could be implemented or monetized, though.

I have faith that Wicked Realms or Tilting Point could likely find a way. Although, it may not be feasible, I'm still hopeful. I wonder if it would be difficult to have it in iOS, Android, Linux, and PC. Those with better phones or computers might have an edge, unfortunately, or fortunately for them. But, I'm hoping it possible, it could work well for all? Asking for it, is a first step. If really wanted, maybe they'll make it so.🤞🏻🖖🏻!!! All Super Stellar Treks, All!
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity