Home Make It So!
Options

Constellation drops from Scans

Hi TP can you please add Skill Constellations to the Scans feature, I appreciate that the RNG would need to be 10% or so. Not everyone can achieve top 250 from an event to be rewarded with 1x Skill Constellation or top 40 to receive 2. Having 14x Federation and 10x Starfleet Constellation will never run out.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest giving the skills of a crew just as much chance of dropping as the traits. For example, if I have an Admiral Forest constellation I would have a chance of getting an ENG polestar out of it.
  • Options
    The one, two, and 3 star dragonballs aren't worth a warm bucket of spit.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    collect all the dragonballs, summon the dragon and wish for the crew member you want.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Yes. Add skills to the constellation drops. And add rarities also. Because once we use them they are never replaced unless you are part of the 1% who can rank high enough in any given event.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    other than the free skill drops when the feature was released i have never gotten more . i have a ton of starfleets and other rubbish but im lacking skill poles . kind of unfair to only let the top % have them
  • Options
    CochranCochran ✭✭
    I recently got a rarity one to drop from a scan was happy until i opened it and got a 1☆