Home Make It So!
Options

Midnight mode for the forums.

My eyesight is a little temperamental at times and the even the dull grey background color comes off as too bright for me sometimes. I'd love a darker skin for the forums that can be edited in the profile settings.
They say time is the fire in which we burn.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until such a thing is implemented, there are browser plugins that can help (assuming you're reading the forum on a computer). The one I use is documented on my profile page, if you're interested.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks. It'll take some tweaking to get it where I like it but it's absolutely a step in the right direction.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. It'll take some tweaking to get it where I like it but it's absolutely a step in the right direction.

Yeah, I tried out all of their themes (which aren't customizable, at least not without digging into the plugin code). None of them were 100% what I would have chosen myself, but I ended up going with the light blue text on darker blue background and gold text for links, and I've gotten so used to it now that I don't feel the need to tweak it any more. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Honestly, I was hoping for a black, or at least dark gray, background with some shade of red for text and green for links. Blue and white are the enemy as far as my eyes are concerned. I need those short wavelengths.