Home Make It So!
Options

Idea Regarding DS9 *Spoiler Alert!*

*Spoiler Alert?*
Reference from Deep Space Nine...

I'd love to see it made so, that either part the game or an event, utilizes the Barojan Orbs, or at very least, the known ones. The Orb of Time, for one, could be extremely useful in the game. Dear Reader, would you like to see something along these lines? Maybe using the Prophets too?
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    I tried replicating one, but it melted my replicator! 😅
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    they should be a set of easter eggs. right ship, right place, lucky scan. just like the game. it just needs more eggs. vulcan psi weapon. what ever Vash was after on Risa
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I would imagine the Orbs would be great for Voyages. Send your ship out, encounter an orb which effects your voyage, for example.

Orb of Time: Whatever anti-matter you started with is added to your current anti-matter level.

Orb of Prophecy and Change: If your ship is destroyed after encountering this orb, you may still claim any rewards earned on your voyage.

Orb of Wisdom: The next crew member you encounter after encounting this orb will instead present 3 crew to choose from. If possible the crew must be the same character.

Orb of Contemplation: Immediately face a dilemma. Your next dilemma afterwards will occur at it's normal time.

Orb of the Emissary: ...Behold.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine the Orbs would be great for Voyages. Send your ship out, encounter an orb which effects your voyage, for example.

Orb of Time: Whatever anti-matter you started with is added to your current anti-matter level.

Orb of Prophecy and Change: If your ship is destroyed after encountering this orb, you may still claim any rewards earned on your voyage.

Orb of Wisdom: The next crew member you encounter after encountering this orb will instead present 3 crew to choose from. If possible the crew must be the same character.

Orb of Contemplation: Immediately face a dilemma. Your next dilemma afterwards will occur at it's normal time.

Orb of the Emissary: ...Behold.

This could be really fun. It would be a great way to update the voyage loot table and breathe some new life into the feature. It's getting better with players now reaching 12-hour voyages. Adding something fresh might further increase engagement.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    As a fan of the Orbs, I am absolutely on board with it. Make it so.
  • Options
    Star Trek Timelines:: Got orbs? gw8pwomq89qp.png
    If this is in the works or merely a possibility, Thank You!