sjgzquoe3fji.png

Comments

• Options
    MonArkMonArk ✭✭✭
    mlbplcml1r41.png
    gf3ny3eksoki.png
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh give it a frieghter trait and call it a day.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Enterprise!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Oh well, i’ll be happy for the ENT fans and move on :smile:
    We're both quite excited, I assure you. ;) Although there isn't a skirmish planned this week, have we gotten a new ship outside a skirmish? Maybe it's planned for later.

I hope Kiaphet Amman'sor is around the corner as well.

I think there are three of us, Phlox. D Scott Hewitt is in my Enterprise FB group. >:)

Could be a Skirmish type the event after the rerun. That would make sense. The ship appeared around the time the gold for that event appeared. Am I wrong thinking Kiaphet is the first named purely CGI Trek character? There were plenty of CGI characters in the franchise before her, but were any of them named?b
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're both quite excited, I assure you. ;) Although there isn't a skirmish planned this week, have we gotten a new ship outside a skirmish? Maybe it's planned for later.

I think there are three of us, Phlox. D Scott Hewitt is in my Enterprise FB group. >:)

Could be a Skirmish type the event after the rerun. That would make sense. The ship appeared around the time the gold for that event appeared. Am I wrong thinking Kiaphet is the first named purely CGI Trek character? There were plenty of CGI characters in the franchise before her, but were any of them named?b

Don’t forget @Banjo1012 & me! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Five it is! We're A happy handful today.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the all the Trek fanclub. I like all of it.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t forget @Banjo1012 & me! 🖖

+1 make it 6. I had just been thinking of the aquatics today.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Count me in. the Aquatics ship is a gorgeous one. I also loved the Caitian carrier in STO back in the day when I played.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested