Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* in Vault - Lt. Rizzo

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
tum3vqqrzfmj.jpg

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit her on the first one. We are now at 23 Romulans. Two more and and we get a milestone update. I can think of at least 8 named Romulans we need yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ALeeRocksALeeRocks ✭✭✭
    Hit her on the first one. We are now at 23 Romulans. Two more and and we get a milestone update. I can think of at least 8 named Romulans we need yet.

Do we get a set of steak knives too? :wink:

Sorry, but that is just where my mind went...
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Rizzo's art is great!
    My short list would be Valdore, Koval, Sirol, Toreth, and since I have a soft spot for Scott MacDonald, N'Vek.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Got her on first and third pulls. Figured I better quit there. It's been quite a while since I tried a Tuesday pack, very happy!

I love Peyton as an actor, but she seems to be in the wrong place/wrong time the last few years, as most of the TV series she is in are very short lived.

Now we need her character in GOLD!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Got her on the first 2 pulls. Need stars on Braxton and Oh as well so will try again today.
  • Options
    My short list would be Valdore, Koval, Sirol, Toreth, and since I have a soft spot for Scott MacDonald, N'Vek.

I'd also add the TNG and DS9 versions of Neral, as well as Senator Pardek, Colonel Lovok, and Ambassador Nanclus.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got her on first and third pulls. Figured I better quit there. It's been quite a while since I tried a Tuesday pack, very happy!

I love Peyton as an actor, but she seems to be in the wrong place/wrong time the last few years, as most of the TV series she is in are very short lived.

Now we need her character in GOLD!

Tuesday Pack Newbies should be Gold. Just my opinion. If they're special enough for a special pack, they are special enough for Legendary status.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?