Home Engineering Room
Options

facebook broken?

V.V. ✭✭✭✭
facebook version won't go. It's broken
Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is due to a Facebook outage.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    we're not strong :(
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are alternatives to Facebook when playing on a pc :)
    If your computer uses windows 10, you can find the game as an app in the Microsoft Store.

And the game is also available on Steam.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same issue with logging in via Facebook on Firefox. On a Mac, so no Steam option. :/
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Having the same issue with logging in via Facebook on Firefox. On a Mac, so no Steam option. :/

I am sorry :(
    I check the FB platform status regularly but nothing new yet.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather miss a day then mess with the accounts. Don't want to risk mingling the main with the facebook.
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    You can still run it from stt.disruptorbeam.com/web and log in with Facebook if prompted.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    benny wrote: »
    You can still run it from stt.disruptorbeam.com/web and log in with Facebook if prompted.

Thanks for this. I'd like to remember it for the future.

Just as I went to use it facebook came back up also.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing reports of players able to play on FB.com again, it seems FB is slowly rolling out a fix!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been able to log in successfully on fb.com - this is a good sign :)