Options

New 5* in Vault - Arne Darvin

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
amup4ae8f84w.jpg
uukt2mea18cw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    #47 base SCI, #169 in voyages. Pretty anemic numbers for a new 5* in 2021. I guess Charlie Brill got better with age.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always bugs me when there are crew in Tuesday packs that have recently been featured in either a campaign or daily rewards, as Young T'Pau has been for the previous four months.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Arne a Barry variant?
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    Or is Barry an Arne variant?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or are they both variants of Gralmek?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    New collection coming with all the tribble stuff?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

I would like to see a pack of Tribbles assimilated by the Borg. I wonder if it has or will happen in the ST universe.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to see a pack of Tribbles assimilated by the Borg. I wonder if it has or will happen in the ST universe.

Lower Decks is your best chance. Which means it wouldn't make it into the game.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    #47 base SCI, #169 in voyages. Pretty anemic numbers for a new 5* in 2021. I guess Charlie Brill got better with age.

Numbers may not be great, but SCI/SEC doesn't have a huge number of choices, and I think Ari bn Bem is the only other one with MED.

And it's great to see this variant in the game!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Borg would ignore tribbles. They would have no technology to add to the collective.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    It always bugs me when there are crew in Tuesday packs that have recently been featured in either a campaign or daily rewards, as Young T'Pau has been for the previous four months.

Guess who I pulled? Can you guess?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    {PTC} Kenny{PTC} Kenny ✭✭✭
    Young T'Pau
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Borg would ignore tribbles. They would have no technology to add to the collective.

Idk, they could replicate quickly and cause mass assimilations. Can you imagine though if they turned on the Borg and started eating the other Borg machine parts. That would be interesting.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭

They add biological and technological distinctiveness. I would imaging the fast breeding would be a notable trait they would want to absorb.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    With all the Tribble related crew added this month, I fully expect to see K-9 floating somewhere around the Galaxy Map!

It’s Deep Space Station K-7, not K-9.
    And I tried to have a look near the Federation/Klingon border near Donatu V / Shermans Planet. Not there in the game yet …
    ctto2v2xn1kk.jpeg

But we still have some “undiscovered” spots in the game map, where we cannot travel to. So still room for new introductions :smile:

9vj57hcn8r4i.jpeg
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a real Borgified Tribble plushy toy you can buy. It's been around for a few years.

tsnun8bnf600.jpeg

Resistance is adorable.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?