Home Ready Room
Options

Empire reforged pack with only 2 legendaries

The empire reforged pack only has 2 legendaries and 4 Super rares. On first view this seems like its less value for money then the normal 3,3 distribution. Unless of course the system first calculates the chance if a legendary and only after that calculates which of the available ones it is.
Maybe WRG can clarify this or is it just a case of giving less value then usual for the same price.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still have the same chances, mathematically speaking. With two legendary crew, you have a better chance of the one you want, specifically, but the same chance of getting one in the first place. Alternatively, you have a lower chance of getting the 4* you want, though the same chance of a 4* at all.
  • Options
    It realy depends on how it is calculated internally. The drop chances may be valid for a 1crew pull, but are not how the 10pack works. Because that would not guarantee a legendary crew.
    If for instance the first 9 crew would follow the listed chances and not deliver a featured crew the last crew would have to be a featured crew with different odds. Maybe just a 1 in 6 for each one which found mean in that case only a 2/6 chance for a legendary in this particular case
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still have the same chances, mathematically speaking. With two legendary crew, you have a better chance of the one you want, specifically, but the same chance of getting one in the first place. Alternatively, you have a lower chance of getting the 4* you want, though the same chance of a 4* at all.

I think I remember something similar, but reversed in the Mirror Uhura, Mirror Spock, and Mirror Kirk packs. I got a ton of Uhura and a couple Mirror Spock. It does seem like the game calculates legendary vs super rare, then chooses one of the available options.
    Farewell 🖖