New 5* in Vault - Chuft-Captain

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
The Kzinti are finally in the game!

7wrh1uu3skq4.jpg
x1nhi0p0vh4t.jpg

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same base Command as M'Ress and Booker and Grudge. There has to be a joke I'm missing somewhere in there. Nine for nine lives. Thirteen as cats are unlucky?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is amazing :D:D:D thanks TP for putting him in game even though he was never supposed to be pink!

According to Fontana, the pink coloration of the Kzinti uniforms and ship in the episode was a result of Director Hal Sutherland being colorblind, and thus unable to discern them as anything but shades of gray

now i wonder if we could get an away mission where he tries to
    steal pizza from riker
    !! ;)
  • Options
    Awesome great to see more TAS crew.
  • Options
    Larry Niven seems to be a nice and generous person. After all, he allows his species to make an appearance in this game (the reference in PIC notwithstanding).

As a fan of the TAS show I can only say: Finally!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    I know better than to use my dilithium on a Tuesday pack, but damn, this is awesome. Thank you to the studio for bringing us this.

Also, the artwork lately is fantastic. Kudos to all of the team. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust