Home The Bridge

Immortal #750! Help Me Choose!?

Thanks in part to the honor sale, I went from 725 to 750 in a mere couple of months!

I could say any one of these choices means more than the others, that one might finish a collection, one has better overall Voyage score, one (or more) would be freezer-fodder, etc. But I am not setting any criteria whatsoever for this, I just want to have a little fun and let you all determine my #750. Thank you for your consideration

All of these are Golds at 4/5, and I am sitting on a Citation ready to pull the trigger... Out of 37 4/5 Golds, Here are the top 10 choices:
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Immortal #750! Help Me Choose!? 50 votes

Caldos IV Crusher
14%
Jean-Luc Kenobi(HGH)ApolloUluruBylo BandEnderWSven LundgrenGitssac 7 votes
Musketeer Picard
12%
[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerMirrorMartiganGib - Admiral MarinersMirror CartmanDavideBooksVeterinary Phlox 6 votes
Mirror Regent Worf
10%
WaldoMagcmdrworf[DC] Picard Loves RedsGPDoomCaptain Idol 5 votes
Senator Vreenak
4%
ProontTop Man [Wolf 359] 2 votes
Twilight T'Pol
8%
[KM]VidemPhotonKimJenos IdanianMyimaginary 4 votes
Away Team Number One
6%
KaiRoIshmael MarxCommodore Pack 3 votes
Judge Q
6%
ALeeRocksChuck S DarwinPeets 3 votes
Lt. Commander Icheb
0%
Gary 7
38%
Zombie Squirrel [QH] SapkoHaBlackTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)robownageNavarch Legate Damar [SJ] YorksterDownriverRick AldudeCaptain SMRJohn Luck PikkardSalamander Paris(A) Traveling ManGastalvild{PTC} KennyCaptain Courageous[CH] 76 suitedArnie 19 votes
Annorax
2%
Emperor Borg Drone (SC) 1 vote

Comments

• Annorax
    Gary Seven would be a lot more useful, but given that we're still all in the middle of a pandemic I think that a "Year of Hell" reference might be appropriate :smile:
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldos IV Crusher
    How close are you on collections?
    Let’s fly!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Regent Worf
    It must be Worf. I cannot vote any other way.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary 7
    Pick the character that means the most to you personally. If you don’t have a personal favorite, pick the one that will be most useful in game. Of this list, that’s Gary Seven.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Away Team Number One
    Milestones deserve iconic crew (if you have the option to be selective), so the ever-present Majel fits the bill for me for you (I think that made sense, right?).

I was going to vote for Gary 7, but in your shoes I might try to wait until #777 for him.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    Now you just wrote annorax, and my answer towards that depends on which version
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

If I had meant "Beloved" Annorax, I definitely would have put that exactly. Just regular ol' awesome Annorax
    Milestones deserve iconic crew (if you have the option to be selective), so the ever-present Majel fits the bill for me for you (I think that made sense, right?).

I was going to vote for Gary 7, but in your shoes I might try to wait until #777 for him.

I LOVE that idea! When I got to 710, I realized I missed the opportunity to do Seven of Nine for #709.
    How close are you on collections?

None of these on the list would level up any collections. They are all nearly finished anyway, so I kind of left that out of the equation.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Regent Worf
    Time to put him in the freezer.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

If I had meant "Beloved" Annorax, I definitely would have put that exactly. Just regular ol' awesome Annorax

Beloved Annorax is the worst of the 2 legendaries. The other is definitively worth finishing
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Away Team Number One
    I was torn between Gary Seven for the pure awesomeness of the card and Away Team Number One for her iconic status, but Ishmael Marx tipped the scales with the great idea of Gary Seven at #777...
    So Number One it is!
    Caldos IV Crusher
    I would wait till we hear who is going to be bonus for the next mega, player choice mega.
    Let’s fly!
    I would wait, but I have 2 purples and 2 gold cites sitting in the wings needing to level/fuse so I can free up a crew slot or 2. (And keep the next Immortalization at the #750 mark)

Caldos Crusher is ahead, but I will wait until Friday evening to close the poll and finish this up. Thank you all for contributing!
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Mirror Regent Worf
    The obvious choice for me is Picard, but I decided to be nice and pick a better crew for you. Mirror Work is high on my cite/retrieve list.
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary 7
    Why go for low-hanging fruit with a 4/5? Make your 750th special - drop the honor and finish Captain Tribble!

Course, I am one to talk, my 750th was Mirror Scotty...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
    edited May 2021
    Caldos IV Crusher

Maco Mayweather!
    Let’s fly!
    Caldos IV Crusher
    And possibly bonus crew for June mega if it is possessions.
    Let’s fly!