Home Make It So!
Options

Voyage exclusive crew

There needs to be a serious adjustment to getting the likes of worf picard and guinan, these crew take a pt 3 to a dilemma, which isn't really achievable without tokens or dilithum. I have had champion of the people part 2 several times either 4 or 6 hrs in and I extended the voyages as much as I could. I did 14 on one the other went to 16 without ever seeing the part 3. I know it's rng but it is so far skewed away from the player benefit to ever get them without going at least 48 hrs. Especially since there is a glitch if you try to go more than 71 hrs the game breaks. It really should be if you get a pt 1 and make the right choice pt2 should be automatically the next one, same for any pt 3.

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    You forgot McCoy. I kid you not, I actually got him after only 18 hours. But it took me almost 30 tokens later to pick up Worf... it was the very last available dilemma. I never experienced the voyage glitch everyone speaks of. I have yet to make a second run for Picard or Guinan, but at least Guinan was also acquirable from an achievement.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    The voyage glitch needs to be fixed. It takes far too long to save up tokens to lose them after 30-some hours like I did when my voyage got stuck— and didn’t get Worf or Picard.
    I don’t think I’ve ever had a more deflating moment playing this game than knowing it’d be months until I had enough tokens to try again.
    Frankly, I don’t even know when I’ll have the desire to try again.
  • Options
    hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Besides the known long voyage glitch, I've also had the second part of a dilemma show up without the game knowing I picked the correct choice in the first part to unlock the crew option.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    hermdelica wrote: »
    Besides the known long voyage glitch, I've also had the second part of a dilemma show up without the game knowing I picked the correct choice in the first part to unlock the crew option.

Me, too. On a few occasions the wrong selections in part 2 would be unlocked when I know I selected a different choice in part 1. I've sent tickets before but the response always amounted to "nothing is wrong"
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Slick wrote: »
    You forgot McCoy. I kid you not, I actually got him after only 18 hours. But it took me almost 30 tokens later to pick up Worf... it was the very last available dilemma. I never experienced the voyage glitch everyone speaks of. I have yet to make a second run for Picard or Guinan, but at least Guinan was also acquirable from an achievement.

I actually just cited guinan from the achievement one less pt3 to worry about.