Home The Bridge

What's up with all the dilithium sales in the last month or so?

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
There have been several good dilithium sales with dilithium on sale on its own, with player packs, and/or other things such as chronitons. Is this a harbinger of something coming (fairly) soon? Portal update? The next stage of crew retrieval? Added game play? Speculate.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes money I suppose. I’m glad I passed on the weekend one. The one today was the same dilithium. So the extra $50 spent on the weekend one would have got you 8250 chrons and 22k honor.
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Well, we got the Survivalist collection added. I’m thinkin’ people are going to be chasing maybe even some 3*s to beef that up, and will want to pull that behold lever.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I too, have jumped into the dilithium pool as of late. The problem now for me is lots of Dils, and nothing to spend them on! I actually have such an overstock at this point, I hit a bunch of the 10 & 20 dil rewards on the Skirmish for bonuses this last event, which I NEVER normally do.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s Never bad to have many and constant dilithium offers.
    As more offers as bettter.🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it means they're still hurting after the ridiculous bans they handed out a few months ago. My wallet is permanently closed to them and I used to buy 2-3 offers a month.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Hopefully it means they're still hurting after the ridiculous bans they handed out a few months ago. My wallet is permanently closed to them and I used to buy 2-3 offers a month.

On the one hand, I understand your anger. I was furious & closed my wallet also.

On the other hand, I do not understand why you want the company to continue “hurting”. Resentment never works & usually redounds.

On the gripping hand, I think it’s time to just play it as it lays (lies?). LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like better $25 deals. Those are the ones I buy. An occasional $50 one if the dilithium is very good. We are gonna need better legendaries than the ones this month, crew slot sale, or portal update though for me to buy dilithium again.
    Let’s fly!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we just got five free slots, I suspect a slot sale is on the horizon. Or a portal update. Or both.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the gripping hand, I think it’s time to just play it as it lays (lies?). LLAP

The government declassifies reports about UFOs/UAPs, and now we have off-hand reference to the gripping hand? Dots connected... the Moties are here!