Home The Bridge

June Mega Recurring Crew Hint

EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in The Bridge
The STT Twitter account tweeted out a hint. I guess this means we are in the year of the Tribble! :D
Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    That or Quark needs to schedule an appointment with Doctor Orpax stat.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I feel terrible for stepping on your post Shan. Sorry! Feel free to delete my post or fold it into this one or launch it into the Sun; you are the boss. My bad!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    great choice.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another tribble, excellent.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that 21st Century Quark with a man-bun?
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, my initial quick first thought was T’Pring. 5otxjbj1cavh.jpeg
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    So it looks like people voted for Possessions expecting to see Pah'wraith Jake and Dr. Janice Lester, but TP actually meant they'd be serving a Merchant mega. The bait and switch seems oddly appropriate.

What if they do both? That would be pretty sweet. Tieran Possessed Kes alongside a new Rom.

And what if I was close with this thread?
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18162/which-of-the-magnificent-ferengi-should-be-added-next#latest
    Farewell 🖖
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    So it looks like people voted for Possessions expecting to see Pah'wraith Jake and Dr. Janice Lester, but TP actually meant they'd be serving a Merchant mega. The bait and switch seems oddly appropriate.

Possessions could mean either of those which is why I voted Sports. Would be good if next survey there was a sentence describing each.

This is exactly what I thought possessions meant and why I voted for it. But then I looked at the bridge mostly everybody was talking about possessed crew. That was when I realized it could be thought of that way.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big fan of this.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The theme that won for this mega-event is "harsh conditions", not "possession".
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the existing is Enterprise. I would not object to an EV Reed in this.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good... I am fairly certain I voted for harsh conditions as the mega theme, hoping to get a Galorndon Core La Forge, as well as a new Romulan (Bochra) from the same episode - "The Enemy".
  • Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    Looks more like a DS9 Mega theme, since all announced crew so far
    are DS9 only. 😀

I'm very much okay with that 😁
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew we know so far:
    Zyree(5*) - not survivalist
    EV Garak(4*) - survivalist
    EV Ticker(4* existing) - survivalist
    Kal'Hyah Bashir(5*) - not survivalist

0/2 on the 5* survivalists
    2/2 on the 4* survivalists

It's a start, I'm guessing Quark won't be a survivalist either. I still wish more event crew had the event trait, but at least the new garak will be a free 4/4 for the collection.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The theme that won for this mega-event is "harsh conditions", not "possession".

Ya, makes sense. Saw the event preview.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Crew we know so far:
    Zyree(5*) - not survivalist
    EV Garak(4*) - survivalist
    EV Ticker(4* existing) - survivalist
    Kal'Hyah Bashir(5*) - not survivalist

0/2 on the 5* survivalists
    2/2 on the 4* survivalists

It's a start, I'm guessing Quark won't be a survivalist either. I still wish more event crew had the event trait, but at least the new garak will be a free 4/4 for the collection.

Three collections. He's also in the EV and Cardassian collections. They all could use a nudge. He'll probably finish my next EV milestone.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make the game fully focused on DS9. Nothing else but versions of Jake.fz9nex3x2dgu.jpg
  • ALeeRocksALeeRocks ✭✭✭
    Just make the game fully focused on DS9. Nothing else but versions of Jake.fz9nex3x2dgu.jpg

Nothing's gonna ever keep you down!