Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Galaxy Event - A Good Lead - Mega-Event Part 1 - 2021-06-03

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn t show any art for Quark at 25k VP and he is not in vault yet?
    Restarted several times already.

xe46fejkpy4m.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like those calling "Survivalist" were right. The new collection seems like a good indicator.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn t show any art for Quark at 25k VP and he is not in vault yet?
    Restarted several times already.

xe46fejkpy4m.jpeg

Working on it!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kal'Hyah Bashir has a very rare skill order and three collections. Pretty good art, too. I'll be competing for one or hopefully more copies. :)

Congrats to all the DS9 fans who will be getting a lot of their favorite crew this week. My personal favorites are represented: Quark, Garak, and O'Brien. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Kal'Hyah Bashir has a very rare skill order and three collections. Pretty good art, too. I'll be competing for one or hopefully more copies. :)

Congrats to all the DS9 fans who will be getting a lot of their favorite crew this week. My personal favorites are represented: Quark, Garak, and O'Brien. :)

New Garak looks awesome! I’m holding out hopes for a new Nog as well :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, feels like ages since we've seen some solid DS9 crew. And so many of them at once! My cup runeth over.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    y2kh7mzmvqr1.jpg

Wibble.

The Tribble is in now.
  • Options

New Garak looks awesome! I’m holding out hopes for a new Nog as well :smile:

Adding to what I said earlier...I’d love and O’Brien, Nog and Pscho Garak from ‘Empok Nor’ :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I don’t like galaxies but I’ll tap for Bachelor Party Bashir.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Question about quark variants. Is this going to be like Lothario Q where they got a bonus or Courier Burnham where they did not? (With Galaxy and Skirmish up 1st we have plenty of time to find out but it would be nice to know and for it to be clear in future when event is announced.)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quark variants will not get a bonus, just like variants of the mega crew in other events.

In the lothario Q case, the trait bonus was scoundrel so every Q with that trait got the bonus. But a Q without the trait wouldn't have. Similarly if there are other quarks that are survivalist, they will get a bonus, but quarks without survivalist trait won't.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranded Quark is a survivalist.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    That's a shame would have been nice to get the Quarks out.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know your roster, but there are 90 survivalists in the game, I think you'll probably have plenty of other bonus options.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Quark variants will not get a bonus, just like variants of the mega crew in other events.

In the lothario Q case, the trait bonus was scoundrel so every Q with that trait got the bonus. But a Q without the trait wouldn't have. Similarly if there are other quarks that are survivalist, they will get a bonus, but quarks without survivalist trait won't.
    Stranded Quark is a survivalist.

Beat me to it.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I am THRILLED that we’re getting another Garak, but did by any chance an earlier draft of the art get uploaded? His left hand only has three fingers. He didn’t have an unfortunate sewing accident, did he?

kmd0pjc3zkfb.jpeg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep thumb with a glove crease and four fingers.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that tells you how much weaker some skills are, Bashir is SEC/CMD Primary/Secondary and is voyage rank 25 there. But he's #12 for SEC/MED even thought that's Primary/Tertiary. Med is that much weaker and underrepresented.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Everything is fine with the thumb. It is direction of hand thing

kxuax44pjlam.jpg
    I had to really squint, but I stand corrected, lol.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would Picard think?!
    fd93l5dvgmr7.png

They could have done better with resolution.
  • Options
    b2cn4gi3pe14.png

Just noticed the image for Quark’s Tribbles doesn’t show up for me for the 5* item, it does for the other rarity levels though.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    b2cn4gi3pe14.png

Just noticed the image for Quark’s Tribbles doesn’t show up for me for the 5* item, it does for the other rarity levels though.

Known, it will be corrected probably next week.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    b2cn4gi3pe14.png

Known, it will be corrected probably next week.

Thanks!! :smiley:

Captain Level 99